Dorje Drolo Wang - March 11, 2012 - NYC

Mr. G

Dorje Drolo Wang - March 11, 2012 - NYC

Post by Mr. G »

The Dorje Drolo Wang will be held at Yeshe Nying Po on March 11, 2012 at 3pm. This is a serious, practice-oriented empowerment meant for those who are committed and feel connected to Dorje Drolo. Only those who have Refuge Vows and a previous empowerment from a Vajra Master are welcome to attend.

Dorje Drolo is one of the most of powerful wrathful emanations of Guru Rinpoche. In the Nyingma tradition this practice is only given as the final accomplishment practice of the secret vajrayana. The results for those who undertake a Dorje Drolo retreat are immediate and final and those who do so will understand the strictness of his command.
Most of the time, one comes out of the retreat either blessed, realized or mentally unbalanced. My advice is to be really cautious both in receiving the wang from a qualified master of the lineage and in practicing Drolo. Kindly keep in contact as the space is limited.

Sunday, March 11th, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Please R.S.V.P. as space is limited.

Held at:

Yeshe Nying Po
19 West 16 Street
New York, NY 10011
212 691-8523
[email protected]

http://www.tersar.org/?p=1110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
padma norbu

Re: Dorje Drolo Wang - March 11, 2012 - NYC

Post by padma norbu »

Did you go? I was thinking about starting this practice even though I am a pretty bad practitioner. I started to think it might be like being pulled through a tornado but somehow maybe it would work out all right in the end. Not sure about that, though. I don't want to go insane or just find myself destitute and friendless or something.
"Use what seems like poison as medicine. We can use our personal suffering as the path to compassion for all beings." Pema Chodron
Mr. G

Re: Dorje Drolo Wang - March 11, 2012 - NYC

Post by Mr. G »

No, I didn't get the chance to make it due to work. Not a big loss for me though as I don't practice Drolo. I'm sure it'll come around again in the future.
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu

Return to “North America (USA & Canada)”