H.E. Khenchen Rigzin Dorje Rinpoche Midwest US May29-June 5

H.E. Khenchen Rigzin Dorje Rinpoche Midwest US May29-June 5

Postby T. Chokyi » Wed May 28, 2014 10:54 pm

http://nyingmainstitutetaktse.org/index.aspx

http://nyingmainstitutetaktse.org/Lineage.aspx

H.E. Rigzin Dorjee Rinpoche

H.E. Rigzin Dorjee Rinpoche is the founder and head of the Nyingma Institute, Gangtok, Sikkim, India and the Nyingma Retreat Center, Martam, Sikkim, India as well as the head of many other centres around the world.

H.E Rinpoche was one of the principal students of the late H.H the Dudjom Rinpoche, the late Kyabje Khentse Rinpoche, Kyabje Pema Norbu Rinpoche, the late Nyingma Khenpo Dhaser, the late Khenpo Wanglo, the late Kaguth Khenpo Khasdrup, the late Sakya Khenpo Rinchen, Gelug Khenpo Tsultrim, Khenpo Jampa Donyoe and especially Kyabje Jadrel Rinpoche.Rinpoche is now the main lineage holder of Dzogchen Longchen Nyingtik and Dzongchen Rinzin Sogdrup.

Information in the PDF
Attachments
KhenchenRigzinPDF.pdf
Bardo Teachings Shamatha Teachings and Practice
(92.01 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
T. Chokyi

Re: H.E. Khenchen Rigzin Dorje Rinpoche Midwest US May29-Jun

Postby T. Chokyi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:28 pm

T. Chokyi wrote:http://nyingmainstitutetaktse.org/index.aspx

H.E. Rigzin Dorjee Rinpoche is the founder and head of the Nyingma Institute, Gangtok, Sikkim, India and the Nyingma Retreat Center, Martam, Sikkim, India as well as the head of many other centres around the world.

H.E Rinpoche was one of the principal students of the late H.H the Dudjom Rinpoche, the late Kyabje Khentse Rinpoche, Kyabje Pema Norbu Rinpoche, the late Nyingma Khenpo Dhaser, the late Khenpo Wanglo, the late Kaguth Khenpo Khasdrup, the late Sakya Khenpo Rinchen, Gelug Khenpo Tsultrim, Khenpo Jampa Donyoe and especially Kyabje Jadrel Rinpoche.Rinpoche is now the main lineage holder of Dzogchen Longchen Nyingtik and Dzongchen Rinzin Sogdrup.

Information in the PDF

Pictures of H.E. Rigzin Dorje Rinpoche on his birthday teaching from the throne (In "Beyul" Ohio) USA:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125137604@N02/

Thank you H.E. Rigzin Dorje Rinpoche and all the Sangha for bringing Rinpoche and also by extension his lineage and Kyabje Jadrel Sangye Dorjee Rinpoche's presence here through H.E. Rigzin Dorje's constant and inseparable connection with this holy being, their lineages and minds are inseparable. Thank you for helping us westerners understand by the selfless teachings and activities Rinpoche demonstrates, having given many pith stories from Rinpoche's own experience, and important guidance one on one. All in all your purity and discipline shines like the sun in these dark times.

:bow: :meditate:
T. Chokyi

Postby oldbob » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:22 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: to T. Chokyi for posting these beautiful pictures of her Beyul and retreat.

Perhaps it might be more helpful to many people who wanted to attend, to post the information of the retreat, with all contact information and costs, a little earlier than one day before the retreat started.

Perhaps it might also be helpful to people who want to contact Beyul Ohio, to have an email or website to use for contact.

WIth her PM turned off there is no way for people to contact T. Chokyi, and so one must be content to share her praise and glorification of H.E. Khenchen Rigzin Dorje Rinpoche and his precious Dharma Teachings, and express sincere happiness that she was able to attend and enjoy these precious teachings, and also share her joy that she let everyone on DW know that she did.

Most sincerely, ob
oldbob

Postby kirtu » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:50 am

oldbob wrote::bow: :bow: :bow: to T. Chokyi for posting these beautiful pictures of her Beyul and retreat.

The pictures of HE Khenchen Rigzin Dorje Rinpoche are at the bottom of that Flickr page. Their center really is a beyul too, Palyul Changchub Dargyeling Ohio in Richfield. It's such a wonderful place with very wonderful practitioners. And it's only 26 miles south of Cleveland.

Kirt
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
kirtu
Former staff member

Postby T. Chokyi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:26 am

TheCenter posted the info on the website on the 27th, the email was in my box the 27th, however I opened that email on the 28th, posted the same day I saw the info, this wasn't an event that was planned long in advance, it was on what some refer to as "Lama Time" so to speak. When something spontaneous happens it can only be prepared for swiftly, so this is why it was announced on the 27th, and there was a bit of a scramble to get ready, even the center didn't know until days before. However all the other events are generally planned well in advance. H. E. started teaching on the 30th so everybody only had a few days to prepare (including myself), I had the same amount of time as those that read the announcement on DW. All information, web site, phone, email addy, those things are all on the PDF flyer which is a download on the original post.
T. Chokyi

Postby oldbob » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:17 pm

T. Chokyi wrote:TheCenter posted the info on the website on the 27th, the email was in my box the 27th, however I opened that email on the 28th, posted the same day I saw the info, this wasn't an event that was planned long in advance, it was on what some refer to as "Lama Time" so to speak. When something spontaneous happens it can only be prepared for swiftly, so this is why it was announced on the 27th, and there was a bit of a scramble to get ready, even the center didn't know until days before. However all the other events are generally planned well in advance. H. E. started teaching on the 30th so everybody only had a few days to prepare (including myself), I had the same amount of time as those that read the announcement on DW. All information, web site, phone, email addy, those things are all on the PDF flyer which is a download on the original post.

Thanks for clarifying things.

I had assumed that the PDF was a sample of H. E. teachings on Bardo.

Is the temple that is shown in the photo on the lake, part of Beyul Ohio? If not, what is the contact information about that temple, please?

Thanks, ob
oldbob

Postby T. Chokyi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:21 pm

oldbob wrote:
T. Chokyi wrote:TheCenter posted the info on the website on the 27th, the email was in my box the 27th, however I opened that email on the 28th, posted the same day I saw the info, this wasn't an event that was planned long in advance, it was on what some refer to as "Lama Time" so to speak. When something spontaneous happens it can only be prepared for swiftly, so this is why it was announced on the 27th, and there was a bit of a scramble to get ready, even the center didn't know until days before. However all the other events are generally planned well in advance. H. E. started teaching on the 30th so everybody only had a few days to prepare (including myself), I had the same amount of time as those that read the announcement on DW. All information, web site, phone, email addy, those things are all on the PDF flyer which is a download on the original post.

Thanks for clarifying things.

I had assumed that the PDF was a sample of H. E. teachings on Bardo.

Is the temple that is shown in the photo on the lake, part of Beyul Ohio? If not, what is the contact information about that temple, please?

Thanks, ob

You can see all the information for the temple on the link Kirt supplied in his post, that is the official web site.

Sincerely
T. Chokyi

Postby oldbob » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:48 am

and

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125137604 ... 346178406/

?????
Perhaps this is the real beyul - but what do I know?

Respectfully,

PS - I would have asked about this by PM but yours does not work.
oldbob

Postby Lhasa » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:05 am

T. Chokyi wrote:
T. Chokyi wrote:http://nyingmainstitutetaktse.org/index.aspx

Information in the PDF

Pictures of H.E. Rigzin Dorje Rinpoche on his birthday teaching from the throne (In "Beyul" Ohio) USA:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125137604@N02/

Thank you H.E. Rigzin Dorje Rinpoche and all the Sangha for bringing Rinpoche and also by extension his lineage and Kyabje Jadrel Sangye Dorjee Rinpoche's presence here through H.E. Rigzin Dorje's constant and inseparable connection with this holy being, their lineages and minds are inseparable. Thank you for helping us westerners understand by the selfless teachings and activities Rinpoche demonstrates, having given many pith stories from Rinpoche's own experience, and important guidance one on one. All in all your purity and discipline shines like the sun in these dark times.

:bow: :meditate:

So beautiful!! I rejoice that you were there! :namaste:
Lhasa

Return to North America/Canada