1. The Grand Vajrakilaya Sponsors
A. Phurpa VAJRAKILAYA (30inch) with special consecration item inserted at SGD$18,000 per phurpa
B. Phurpa WRATHFUL ONES (17inch) with consecration items inserted at SGD$6,300 per phurpa
• Both these types of Phurpas will be built to order and specially made in India. They will be
consecrated by the Grand Ritual Master of each year's Vajrakilaya Drupchod and be presented
to the Sponsors in the 2013 Vajrakilaya Event
The 4th Land lease Renewal Fund Raising Sponsors
A. Phurpa in 5 inch size at $288
B. Phurpa in 9 inch size at $488
Read more at : http://www.sakyatenphelling.org/doc/Gra ... ipInfo.pdf
Unlike the smaller phurpas 9-inch and 6-inch, each of these larger Phurpas mentioned above are
filled and consecrated with mantras, holy nectar relic pills and sandalwood powder.
Once the above Vajrakilaya Grand Sponsors have made the first contribution, we will:
1. Invite Vajrakilaya Grand Sponsors to witness the dissolution of mandala, and receive the
blessings of that particular Phurpa he/she sponsored when the Grand Ritual Master receives
blessings from that particular Phurpa in the sand mandala. This will happen on 10
June, the last
day of the 7-Day Vajrakilaya Great Propitiation Puja.
2. Begin construction of the large Phurpas to be blessed in 2013 Vajrakilaya Drubchod.
3. Paint the large Vajrakilaya Phurpas by artisans in India.
4. Fill the large Vajrakilaya Phurpas by monks.
5. During the 2013 Vajrakilaya Drupchod, the large Vajrakilaya Phurpas will be blessed and
consecrated during the Drupchod.
6. Invite Vajrakilaya Grand Sponsors again for 2013 Grand Vajrakilaya Drupchod to witness 2013
sand mandala dissolution and receive blessings from their own Phurpas in the hand of the Grand
7. All Grand Vajrakilaya Sponsors will also be sponsors for all Ritual Events performed at Sakya
Tenphel Ling for a year till the 2013 Vajrakilaya Event.
8. All merits accrued will be dedicated to sentient beingshttp://www.sakyatenphelling.org/doc/Gra ... orship.pdf