Tenzin Wangyal's Awakening the Sacred Body Online Workshop

Here we can publicise upcoming dharma events (talks, retreats, webcasts, etc).
Motova

Tenzin Wangyal's Awakening the Sacred Body Online Workshop

Post by Motova »

http://www.glidewing.com/twr/awakening_home.html

I'm thinking of registering for this workshop, has anyone here ever completed his workshop before and would like to share their thoughts?

To become a rain man one must master the ten virtues and sciences.
Lindama

Re: Tenzin Wangyal's Awakening the Sacred Body Online Worksh

Post by Lindama »

I have the greatest respect and love for Tenzin Wangyal. I was with him two weekends a year for nearly 12 years.... we did these Sacred Body practices many times as a preliminary to the teachings. My experience was that they opened the energy channels in the body which supported the other practices that he taught. As you see, he is making many of his teachings available online across the planet.
Not last night,
not this morning,
melon flowers bloomed.
~ Bassho
Motova

Re: Tenzin Wangyal's Awakening the Sacred Body Online Worksh

Post by Motova »

Lindama wrote:I have the greatest respect and love for Tenzin Wangyal. I was with him two weekends a year for nearly 12 years.... we did these Sacred Body practices many times as a preliminary to the teachings. My experience was that they opened the energy channels in the body which supported the other practices that he taught. As you see, he is making many of his teachings available online across the planet.
Thank you. I realize it's a great opportunity, I love all his books and plan on completing his other 4 courses. :jumping:
To become a rain man one must master the ten virtues and sciences.

Return to “Dharma Events”