Looking for a Tibetan-English Translator

This is a space for inquiries about various languages, translations, or anything else related to language.

Looking for a Tibetan-English Translator

Postby pemachophel » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:07 pm

I'm looking for a Tibetan-to-English translator to translate a terma cycle by Kho-wo Lo-dro Cho-kyi Go-cha dealing with Saraswati. The pecha I have is a very easy-to-read, clean copy. We're talking approximately 50 pages. Happy to pay. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, especially specific names and contact information.

:namaste:
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
pemachophel

Re: Looking for a Tibetan-English Translator

Postby Adamantine » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:50 pm

pemachophel wrote:I'm looking for a Tibetan-to-English translator to translate a terma cycle by Kho-wo Lo-dro Cho-kyi Go-cha dealing with Saraswati. The pecha I have is a very easy-to-read, clean copy. We're talking approximately 50 pages. Happy to pay. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, especially specific names and contact information.

I am PMing you.
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
Adamantine
Former staff member

Postby pemachophel » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Thanks to the people who have responded to my query. I have a couple-few solid leads at the moment. I feel confident at least one of these will pan out. However, if anyone else wants to either respond to this thread or PM, I'm starting a list.

In fact, there might be a thread on this forum that allows translators to advertise their services. Maybe I'll make that suggestion.

Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
pemachophel

Postby sherabzangpo » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:19 pm

You can contact me at sugatagarbhatranslationgroup@yahoo.com for questions about translation services.

- Erick Tsiknopoulos
sherabzangpo

Return to Language