Breaking the one vow

Help required with personal difficulties.
Blue Garuda

Re: Breaking the one vow

Post by Blue Garuda »

AlexanderS wrote:
Ogyen wrote:
AlexanderS wrote:Out of couriosity what was the vow? If it's´true private, then of ´course dont tell me.
I will not engage in divisive speech.
Okay, none of my buisiness anyway.
LOL :) Ogyen's vow was 'not to engage in divisive speech'. :)
Left
Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

Blue Garuda wrote:
Ogyen wrote:
AlexanderS wrote:Out of couriosity what was the vow? If it's´true private, then of ´course dont tell me.
I will not engage in divisive speech.
LOL :) Ogyen's vow was 'not to engage in divisive speech'. :)
and yet... here I am posting on a forum... :rolling:
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
Blue Garuda

Post by Blue Garuda »

Ogyen wrote:
No that's fine. :)

I just thought that Alexander S had assumed you were refusing to answer him, as opposed to describing the vow. ;)
Left
AlexanderS

Post by AlexanderS »

Blue Garuda wrote:
Ogyen wrote:
No that's fine. :)

I just thought that Alexander S had assumed you were refusing to answer him, as opposed to describing the vow. ;)
I did :) lol
Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

oh jeez - I feel slow. LOL... I didn't even catch that, I just didn't understand the (Alexander S) response... :namaste: Divisive speech is indeed the vow I was referring to.
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
Pero

Post by Pero »

Namdrol wrote:Vows work like this -- when you break them, the break only lasts for a single day. You confess, and you move on with your life.
I would also like to know what's with the clay pot analogy then?
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar

Return to “Help Required”