I desprately need a prayer for a new job a.s.a.p

I desprately need a prayer for a new job a.s.a.p

Postby Irexa » Sun May 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Hi.
I've been working for five years with this wicked evil lady, and recently she axed me from my job.
Now she even didnt pay me for 2weeks I'm entitled to, plus she's spreading word to her friends and family to not hire me. She's EVIL! So I'm asking how to get prayers for a new well paid job, close to home with a well established nice family, as I am a caregiver in San Francisco, Cal.
I dont know what to do, as I am out of my mind in disbelief. Please help!!!! Buddha!

Thank You!
Irexa

Re: I desprately need a prayer for a new job a.s.a.p

Postby smcj » Sun May 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Good luck. I'll say a prayer. :hug:
A human being has his limits. And thus, in every conceivable way, with every possible means, he tries to make the teaching enter into his own limits. ChNN
smcj

Postby kirtu » Sun May 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Irexa wrote:Hi.
I've been working for five years with this wicked evil lady, and recently she axed me from my job.
Now she even didnt pay me for 2weeks I'm entitled to, plus she's spreading word to her friends and family to not hire me. She's EVIL! So I'm asking how to get prayers for a new well paid job, close to home with a well established nice family, as I am a caregiver in San Francisco, Cal.
I dont know what to do, as I am out of my mind in disbelief. Please help!!!! Buddha!

Thank You!

Hello Irexa -

If your former employer did something illegal, then pursue that legally. If she fired you and is actively talking badly about you, then that is probably illegal.

Beyond the legalities, may you quickly forgive her. And may you quickly find work that is nurturing and useful for you and others.

OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
kirtu
Former staff member

Postby philji » Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Try practicing tonglen for this woman.. May not get you a new job but will help taking the hatred away and transforming it into something useful...
philji

Postby Luke » Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Your situation does sound very frustrating and worrying, indeed!

The best way to get the blessings of the Three Jewels of Buddhism is to practice Buddhism. I would imagine that there are many Buddhist centers in San Francisco. Why don't you go visit some?

Buddhist sanghas are often full of kind, intelligent, and generous people. You might make some important connections there.

May the Three Jewels help you find a new job and protect you from harm! :namaste:
Luke

Postby Vajraprajnakhadga » Mon May 19, 2014 9:03 am

Rather than a new job I pray for you to be free of suffering. Perhaps all of this misery moves you forward along your path toward that, who am I to say?
Vajraprajnakhadga

Postby Motova » Mon May 19, 2014 8:59 pm

kirtu wrote:OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA

I used Green Tara's mantra to help me get a job, it's worked great for two consecutive summers. I definitely suggest this to you Irexa!
Motova

Return to Help Required