Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche

Discussion of the fifth religious tradition of Tibet.
kalden yungdrung

Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Tashi delek,

Lopon Lak was one time interviewed at his monastery Triten Norbutse in Nepal.
It was broadcasted by BOS = Buddhist Broadcasting Foundation, a Dutch organisation.
namdak.jpg
namdak.jpg (17.38 KiB) Viewed 3235 times
http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=10313858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mutsog Marro
KY
The best meditation is no meditation
Lhasa

Re: Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche

Post by Lhasa »

:good:
kalden yungdrung

Lhasa wrote::good:

Tashi delek,

I like this video very much because the regular coming back visions in Bon are here explained.
This is the general approach Lopon, John, JL, and others share.
I heard these Teachings from Lopon La in all kind of Dzogchen Cycles as a coming back / repeating thing.

Lopon Lak is the only one who has all Bon Dzogchen Lineages at the moment. Therefore he is Yongdzin = Teacher among Teachers e.g. Head of all Geshes, Lopons.

Mutsog Marro
KY
Last edited by kalden yungdrung on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lhasa

Post by Lhasa »

kalden yungdrung wrote:

Tashi delek,

I like this video very much because the regular coming back visions in Bon are here explained.
I heard these Teachings from Lopon La in all kind of Dzogchen Cycles as a coming back / repeating thing.

Lopon Lak is the only one who has all Bon Dzogchen Lineages at the moment. Therefore he is Yongdzin = Teacher among Teachers

Mutsog Marro
KY
KY, by 'coming back visions' do you mean where Lopon was describing how one's consciousness moves through many universes? Would you explain more about this? If you have more links to Lopon's teachings/videos, I would appreciate them. He radiates such peace and joy.
Lhasa
kalden yungdrung

Lhasa wrote:
kalden yungdrung wrote:

Tashi delek,

Lopon Lak is the only one who has all Bon Dzogchen Lineages at the moment. Therefore he is Yongdzin = Teacher among Teachers

Mutsog Marro
KY
KY, by 'coming back visions' do you mean where Lopon was describing how one's consciousness moves through many universes? Would you explain more about this? If you have more links to Lopon's teachings/videos, I would appreciate them. He radiates such peace and joy.
Lhasa

Tashi delek,

Yes and no. I did experience that his explanation of Nature and Natural State is pointed always out. And not following is automatic Natural State.
But all in a human way like he is also he says.

Like also John Reynolds explanations and in particular those of the mirrror. Skilled translator and always at Lopon Lak's side , making notitions.

There are more videos on the web like on you tube about his aniversary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsIe6tB3olI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mutsog Marro
KY
Lhasa

Post by Lhasa »

Thank you.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Very interesting. I never knew he was that fluent with English.

From what I have read of his writings and transcribed interviews, I believe LTN Rinpoche gives the clearest explanations of trekcho practice that I've seen in English. The section on meditation in Bonpo Dzogchen Teachings could not be clearer, especially with regards to non-modification.
Look at the unfathomable spinelessness of man: all the means he's been given to stay alert he uses, in the end, to ornament his sleep. – Rene Daumal
the modern mind has become so limited and single-visioned that it has lost touch with normal perception - John Michell
kalden yungdrung

Paul wrote:Very interesting. I never knew he was that fluent with English.

From what I have read of his writings and transcribed interviews, I believe LTN Rinpoche gives the clearest explanations of trekcho practice that I've seen in English. The section on meditation in Bonpo Dzogchen Teachings could not be clearer, especially with regards to non-modification.

Tashi delek,

Yes, Lopon Lak can explain in English. He also realy does know the term awareness and knowledge very well, as well in English, Tibetan and Zhang Zhung languages.

Indeed his explanations about Trekchod and Thogal are very profound and clear.

There are many students, including ego, who have had many teachers, but many could understand it (Dzogchen), after Lopon Lak's elucidations / explanations.

Mutsog Marro
KY

Return to “Bön”