YOU CANNOT POST. OUR WEB HOSTING COMPANY DECIDED TO MOVE THE SERVER TO ANOTHER LOCATION. IN THE MEANTIME, YOU CAN VIEW THIS VERSION WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW POSTING AND WILL NOT SAVE ANYTHING YOU DO ONCE THE OTHER SERVER GOES ONLINE.

Are the laws of Kamma Revealed or Deduced? - Page 3 - Dhamma Wheel

Are the laws of Kamma Revealed or Deduced?

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths. What can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
Shonin

Re: Are the laws of Kamma Revealed or Deduced?

Postby Shonin » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:36 pm

5heaps

Postby 5heaps » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:26 pm

A Japanese man has been arrested on suspicion of writing a computer virus that destroys and replaces files on a victim PC with manga images of squid, octopuses and sea urchins. Masato Nakatsuji, 27, of Izumisano, Osaka Prefecture, was quoted as telling police: "I wanted to see how much my computer programming skills had improved since the last time I was arrested."

Kenshou

Postby Kenshou » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:45 pm

5heaps, if you would, would you mind telling what Buddhist tradition you come from? I promise that I'm not out to criticize you about it, but the fact is that much of the time I have scarcely any idea what you're trying to say. Knowing your background might put your words in context and enable smoother communication.

I'm really trying to be non-confrontational here, but the truth is that I have a hard time understanding you.

Sobeh

Postby Sobeh » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Viscid

Postby Viscid » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:07 pm

"What holds attention determines action." - William James

Shonin

Postby Shonin » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 am

5heaps

Postby 5heaps » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:21 am

A Japanese man has been arrested on suspicion of writing a computer virus that destroys and replaces files on a victim PC with manga images of squid, octopuses and sea urchins. Masato Nakatsuji, 27, of Izumisano, Osaka Prefecture, was quoted as telling police: "I wanted to see how much my computer programming skills had improved since the last time I was arrested."

Shonin

Postby Shonin » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:21 am

5heaps

Postby 5heaps » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:54 am

Return to “Connections to Other Paths”