Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud in France

Discussion of the fifth religious tradition of Tibet.
User avatar
adinatha
Posts: 886
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 am

Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud in France

Postby adinatha » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:43 pm

It says here:

http://www.yungdrung-bon.net/2011/2011summer/A1-juillet-enseignements.html

That HH "will continue the transmission." Does anyone know how much of the transmission has already been completed and how much is remaining?

Thank you.

A
CAW!

User avatar
kalden yungdrung
Posts: 1970
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud in France

Postby kalden yungdrung » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:03 pm

adinatha wrote:It says here:

http://www.yungdrung-bon.net/2011/2011summer/A1-juillet-enseignements.html

That HH "will continue the transmission." Does anyone know how much of the transmission has already been completed and how much is remaining?

Thank you.

A



Tashi delek,

H.E. Yongdzin Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche is the Dzogchen ZZNG lineage holder and he does mainly teach ZZNG but can teach also in other Bon Dzogchen lineages.
But if you follow the teachings now, you can finish them.

Others will give you the already given teachings (transcripts)

Hope this helps

Mutsog Marro
KY
THOUGH A MAN BE LEARNED
IF HE DOES NOT APPLY HIS KNOWLEDGE
HE RESEMBLES THE BLIND MAN
WHO WITH A LAMP IN THE HAND CANNOT SEE THE ROAD

User avatar
adinatha
Posts: 886
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 am

Re: Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud in France

Postby adinatha » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:12 pm

kalden yungdrung wrote:
adinatha wrote:It says here:

http://www.yungdrung-bon.net/2011/2011summer/A1-juillet-enseignements.html

That HH "will continue the transmission." Does anyone know how much of the transmission has already been completed and how much is remaining?

Thank you.

A



Tashi delek,

H.E. Yongdzin Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche is the Dzogchen ZZNG lineage holder and he does mainly teach ZZNG but can teach also in other Bon Dzogchen lineages.
But if you follow the teachings now, you can finish them.

Others will give you the already given teachings (transcripts)

Hope this helps

Mutsog Marro
KY


This does help. Thank you.
CAW!

User avatar
florin
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Re: Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud in France

Postby florin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 pm

it started last year...

it will go for about 5 or 6 years...
"Bow down to me for I thirst for an infinite ocean of blood, since the innumerable torrents of floods at kalpa's end that terrify all world systems do not even wet the tip of my tongue"

User avatar
adinatha
Posts: 886
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 am

Re: Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud in France

Postby adinatha » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 pm

alpha wrote:it started last year...

it will go for about 5 or 6 years...


Oh I see. That's very long. I don't know how I would afford to go back and forth from France to receive this. I wonder if it will become a book?
CAW!

User avatar
florin
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Re: Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud in France

Postby florin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:00 pm

yes ...thats how it happens....

they usually compile all the teachings in the form of books or cd's and sell them in their shop.that is the only place you will be able to find them....
"Bow down to me for I thirst for an infinite ocean of blood, since the innumerable torrents of floods at kalpa's end that terrify all world systems do not even wet the tip of my tongue"

User avatar
adinatha
Posts: 886
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 am

Re: Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud in France

Postby adinatha » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 pm

alpha wrote:yes ...thats how it happens....

they usually compile all the teachings in the form of books or cd's and sell them in their shop.that is the only place you will be able to find them....


Is there a complete set from the past over there?
CAW!

User avatar
kalden yungdrung
Posts: 1970
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud in France

Postby kalden yungdrung » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 pm

adinatha wrote:
alpha wrote:yes ...thats how it happens....

they usually compile all the teachings in the form of books or cd's and sell them in their shop.that is the only place you will be able to find them....


Is there a complete set from the past over there?



Tashi delek,

Better get in touch with Shenten Dargye Ling / France.
Je ne sais pas.

Best wisehs
KY
THOUGH A MAN BE LEARNED
IF HE DOES NOT APPLY HIS KNOWLEDGE
HE RESEMBLES THE BLIND MAN
WHO WITH A LAMP IN THE HAND CANNOT SEE THE ROAD

User avatar
adinatha
Posts: 886
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 am

Re: Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud in France

Postby adinatha » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 pm

kalden yungdrung wrote:
adinatha wrote:
alpha wrote:yes ...thats how it happens....

they usually compile all the teachings in the form of books or cd's and sell them in their shop.that is the only place you will be able to find them....


Is there a complete set from the past over there?



Tashi delek,

Better get in touch with Shenten Dargye Ling / France.
Je ne sais pas.

Best wisehs
KY


Let me call my friend Google translations.
CAW!


Return to “Bön”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests