Are there any additional Tibetan Buddhist Forums?

Whether you're exploring Buddhism for the first time or you're already on the path, feel free to ask questions of any kind here.

Are there any additional Tibetan Buddhist Forums?

Postby catlady2112 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:24 pm

I wondered if there are additional Tibetan Buddhist Forums like this one where you can ask questions? Any recommendations?
catlady2112

Re: Are there any additional Tibetan Buddhist Forums?

Postby michaelb » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:31 pm

catlady2112 wrote:I wondered if there are additional Tibetan Buddhist Forums like this one where you can ask questions? Any recommendations?

There's also vajracakra.com and freesangha.com. I don't think either are as active as dharmawheel, though.
michaelb

Postby smcj » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:34 pm

Our sister site is Dhamma Wheel, which restricts itself more of less to the Pali scriptures. Just don't bring up the subject of Tibetan Buddhism there. They will send you back here. :buddha1:
A human being has his limits. And thus, in every conceivable way, with every possible means, he tries to make the teaching enter into his own limits. ChNN
smcj

Postby Kim O'Hara » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:50 am

smcj wrote:Our sister site is Dhamma Wheel, which restricts itself more of less to the Pali scriptures. Just don't bring up the subject of Tibetan Buddhism there. They will send you back here. :buddha1:

... and a lot of "them" are actually "us" too :smile: so you don't get all that many extra viewpoints anyway.

:namaste:
Kim
Kim O'Hara
Global Moderator

Return to Exploring Buddhism