Vajra Love

Whether you're exploring Buddhism for the first time or you're already on the path, feel free to ask questions of any kind here.

Vajra Love

Postby Snovid » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:16 am

As we do not take care of the five chakras but instead take care of the organs, so we may get some temporary help in keeping the five organs healthy, but we just lose the potential energy of Buddhahood. When the five energies of Buddhahood are forgotten, then the Buddha body cannot grow so well, and you cannot get the Rainbow Body.
If we do not practice the third initiation, we do not get the main function which is to exchange the white and red bodhi. You know, among the five organs of the physical body, very essential to the human body is the semen and the ovum, but to the Buddha body it is the white bodhi and red bodhi. As this red bodhi is greater in females, and the white bodhi in males, so they have need of exchanging the two. For this reason there is the third initiation for the practice of vajra love. It is said that males have semen from about 16 years of age onward, but through masturbation, homosexual intercourse, and natural intercourse, it is continually lost, lost, lost, every year, every week, every day. So much essence is continually being lost. If too much of this life energy is suddenly discharged downward it can cause death. This happened to a friend of mine who increased his sexual ability through second initiation breathing and chakra energy practices, but he prolonged too much and discharged his life energy and died. He was not accomplished in vajra love. If he did it correctly and kept meditation on the Sunyata, he would not have met such a danger. His consciousness and semen fell down, not up, and he cannot achieve a Rainbow Body now, but only descend. If you take the advantage of increasing your bodhi, your bodhi goes up. So the tummo will be strong, just like an inner fire, so that you can dissolve everything, and all this flesh becomes Light.

In conclusion, if we get the four initiations and know the philosophy of Sunyata, we can know the Dharmakaya; without Sunyata we cannot get Dharmakaya, and without the Dharmakaya we cannot get the Rainbow Body. For the Rainbow Body is in the sky, if there was no sky you could not see a rainbow. That means our Mahasukhaprajna body is accomplished as a rainbow in the sky and this sky symbolizes the Dharmakaya. When you practice the Dharmakaya, you must practice the Mahamudra, the Sunyata philosophy. If you do not practice but just talk, no realization will come about. Theory is one thing, realization is another. You must take the abstract form of philosophical theory and turn it into concrete embodiment of the Dharmakaya. That is why even if we get the Tantra, even if we get the Mahamudra, without Dharmakaya we cannot accomplish a Rainbow Body. But if we follow Padmasambhavas rules and really practice, the Cause and Course, every condition can be the same as with the Great Guru, and the Consequence might also be the same. This is my conclusion.

Appendix

Men and women follow the same method of vajra love. After practicing and succeeding in deep breathing, the menstrual period will stop for the woman which means she also does not discharge. Vajra love is nerve to nerve. In the vagina there is a small nerve, the end of the womans median nerve. It is small and can be inserted into the mouth of the penis. So outwardly the penis is embraced by the vagina and inwardly the secret nerve of the female also is inside the male. So it is double; we call nerve to nerve. After nerve to nerve contact is made, then the energy to energy can pass to each other. This way there is no harm. After the energy has passed, as the material of the white bodhi and the red bodhi has been exchanged within their bodies and they are harmonized. No need to discharge the semen to the woman, or the women to discharge the ovum. The material is energy, but the essence of the energy then become semen. Male and female just exchange different materials. You have lack of that material, I have lack of this material, so we exchange the materials and I increase my semen, you increase your ovum. This is called nerve to nerve, and energy to energy, and drop to drop. It is not like discharging but comes up. Deep breathing brings it up and it goes outside and Buddhas energy comes inside and makes the fire come up and the drops come down. The HUNG symbolizes the white bodhi and the fire symbolizes the red bodhi. The father gives a child white bodhi and the mother gives red bodhi. A man has his own red bodhi but he has discharged it for so long that he has to increase it through the practice of Vajra love.

Yogi C.M. Chen - Padmasambhava’s Rainbow Body.
http://www.yogichen.org/cw/cw33/bk093.html

I have a question.

Next year I'm going to marry :)
and it is obvious that we will have our erotic life with wife.

But I would like to use sex to spiritual growth
I would like to make our sex (both me and my wife) causing realization.

What should I do?
Chogyal Namkhai Norbu gave ever transmission to this practice?
Where can I find the teaching about Vajra Love associated with ChNN Dzogchen lineage?
I need initiation and transmission?
Whether there is exist any Terma?

To practice with my wife we both need to be initiated?
This is very important for me because
ordinary sex in itself is not something specifically attracted to me :D

I prefer my life energy and health most,more than orgasm :)

From the description it appears that
this is a dangerous practice if performed improperly

Where should I start, how to prepare?
I need information about Vajra Love as much as possible.
I am from Poland I use google translator I do not know English
Snovid

Re: Vajra Love

Postby smcj » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:46 pm

The practices you are asking about are for advanced yogis. Probably best to keep your spiritual practice separate from you love life. It's ok to have both in your life.
A human being has his limits. And thus, in every conceivable way, with every possible means, he tries to make the teaching enter into his own limits. ChNN
smcj

Postby KonchokZoepa » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:54 pm

i would say you would be better off having normal sex and dealing with your neurotic mind then to try neurotically have vajra sex. i dont think in dzogchen sex is practiced, but in tantra it is, but you need to be a advanced yogi so you can manipulate your channels. seriously the end part of your post sounded a bit neurotic, and youd be better of dealing with those neurosis than trying to have some spiritual sex. rather dont get attached to the pleasure and just enjoy it.
If the thought of demons
Never rises in your mind,
You need not fear the demon hosts around you.
It is most important to tame your mind within....

In so far as the Ultimate, or the true nature of being is concerned,
there are neither buddhas or demons.
He who frees himself from fear and hope, evil and virtue,
will realize the insubstantial and groundless nature of confusion.
Samsara will then appear as the mahamudra itself….

-Milarepa

OMMANIPADMEHUNG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6P9tOYmdo
KonchokZoepa

Postby Konchog1 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:24 am

Master the Generation Stage and then ask your Guru.
Equanimity is the ground. Love is the moisture. Compassion is the seed. Bodhicitta is the result.

-Paraphrase of Khensur Rinpoche Lobsang Tsephel citing the Guhyasamaja Tantra

"All memories and thoughts are the union of emptiness and knowing, the Mind.
Without attachment, self-liberating, like a snake in a knot.
Through the qualities of meditating in that way,
Mental obscurations are purified and the dharmakaya is attained."

-Ra Lotsawa, All-pervading Melodious Drumbeats
Konchog1

Postby Pero » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Snovid wrote:What should I do?
Chogyal Namkhai Norbu gave ever transmission to this practice?

Yes, last year. But what he taught was more connected to Dzogchen as a supportive practice. Not sure how different it is from the methods they use in various Tantras since I haven't received those.

Where can I find the teaching about Vajra Love associated with ChNN Dzogchen lineage?

It was from his Longsal cycle but honestly I'm not sure it's what you think of as "Vajra Love".

I need initiation and transmission?

There was no initiation for this but you'd probably need lung and some explanation.

To practice with my wife we both need to be initiated?

Yes, you both have to follow the teachings.

From the description it appears that

Yes can be dangerous for various reasons.
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Pero

Postby theanarchist » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Snovid wrote:From the description it appears that

Where should I start, how to prepare?
I need information about Vajra Love as much as possible.

All "inner practices" are somewhat dangerous as they can sucessfully mess up your energy system if they go wrong.

I suggest you leave these practices for those who are really really advanced in their vajrayana practice. Your fascination for those things sounds pretty unhealthy.
Last edited by theanarchist on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theanarchist

Postby theanarchist » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Konchog1 wrote:Master the Generation Stage and then ask your Guru.

Yep. Definitely that!
theanarchist

Return to Exploring Buddhism