Join me in mediation tonight

Whether you're exploring Buddhism for the first time or you're already on the path, feel free to ask questions of any kind here.

Join me in mediation tonight

Postby dimeo » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:34 am

:namaste:
Tonight I thought I'd try a little experiment... let's see what happens. ...

I'm extending a formal invitation for anyone to join me in meditation tonight. :meditate:
I will be mediating for the next few hours as of the time this posting is made and I'd love to have your company! Everyone is welcome whether you have a webcam or not.
:popcorn: You can just sit and watch if you really want. You can expect you'll find me sitting still and quiet.
I'll post an update after the session is over.

The live video conferencing channel is here:

https://vline.com/+f30mmiht3yy86ixg
dimeo

Re: Join me in mediation tonight

Postby LastLegend » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:47 am

dimeo wrote::namaste:
Tonight I thought I'd try a little experiment... let's see what happens. ...

I'm extending a formal invitation for anyone to join me in meditation tonight. :meditate:
I will be mediating for the next few hours as of the time this posting is made and I'd love to have your company! Everyone is welcome whether you have a webcam or not.
:popcorn: You can just sit and watch if you really want. You can expect you'll find me sitting still and quiet.
I'll post an update after the session is over.

The live video conferencing channel is here:

https://vline.com/+f30mmiht3yy86ixg

Are you going to do something sensational? :rolling:
NAMO AMITABHA
NAM MO A DI DA PHAT (VIETNAMESE)
NAMO AMITUOFO (CHINESE)
LastLegend

Re: Join me in mediation tonight

Postby dimeo » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:45 am

@ lastlegend :zzz: seriously the most boring video ever!

It was an interesting experience and glad I tried it. I had not turned off the volume of my laptop so there was a buzzing noise a few times that someone joined the channel. I was feeling a few butterflys in the stomach with the thought that someone may be watching me but other than that the meditation was pretty much the usual.

I like the idea of being able to meditate online together, so I'll have to give this a try again sometime!
Everyone here is so much fun to message with on the forum. :group: The other day there was a thread of people talking about the need for a chat box. I agree... and was thinking that we could maybe step it up a notch into 21st century technology... live mediation groups by video conferencing! :twothumbsup:
dimeo

Return to Exploring Buddhism