Psychedelics

Whether you're exploring Buddhism for the first time or you're already on the path, feel free to ask questions of any kind here.

Re: Psychedelics

Postby smcj » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:24 pm

The connection between talking about secret society conspiracies and being crazy is a deliberate misrepresentation by the media to discredit people that point out the obvious.

I don't know if there are secret societies controlling the world or not, but if there are, the NSA has got their phones bugged!

edit: I listened to all 20 minutes of the JFK/secret societies speech. He did not say that they were infiltrating the U.S. Govt. He was talking about international communism and the cold war, referencing Karl Marx by name.
Last edited by smcj on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A human being has his limits. And thus, in every conceivable way, with every possible means, he tries to make the teaching enter into his own limits. ChNN
smcj

Postby Johnny Dangerous » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:25 pm

smcj wrote:
The connection between talking about secret society conspiracies and being crazy is a deliberate misrepresentation by the media to discredit people that point out the obvious.

I don't know if the are secret societies controlling the world or not, but if there are, the NSA has their phones bugged!

Like secret societies are even necessary lol, ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
"We're chained to the world and we all gotta pull" -Tom Waits
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Postby futerko » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Johnny Dangerous wrote:
smcj wrote:

I don't know if the are secret societies controlling the world or not, but if there are, the NSA has their phones bugged!

Like secret societies are even necessary lol, ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Surely it's, "I don't need a compass to know which way the wind shines"?
we cannot get rid of God because we still believe in grammar - Nietzsche
futerko

Postby Johnny Dangerous » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:02 am

futerko wrote:
Surely it's, "I don't need a compass to know which way the wind shines"?

:twothumbsup: :applause: :applause:
"We're chained to the world and we all gotta pull" -Tom Waits
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Postby Adamantine » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:49 am

This has veered way off topic. Topic locked. Racist conspiracy theory dialogues have been removed from view. If anyone involved continues these discussions elsewhere on the site you will be subject to formal acts of moderation, -and you may expect to be anyway. Sweeping accusations of that nature violate the TOS, specifically
No Discriminating Against Members on the Basis of their Gender, Sexual Preferences, Ethnic Group, Language, etc
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
Adamantine
Former staff member

Previous

Return to Exploring Buddhism