when and where ? Chöd wang and lung

lorem

Re: when and where ? Chöd wang and lung

Post by lorem »

philji wrote:Lama Wangdu is the real deal isn't he.. Nothing left out, nothing added.
The complete package.
Thanks guys. Definitely sounds like he is authentic master.
I should be meditating.
Tsultrim T.

Post by Tsultrim T. »

philji wrote:Lama Wangdu is the real deal isn't he.. Nothing left out, nothing added.
The complete package.
I knew Lama Wangdu when living around the corner from his Gompa in Nepal and had the great pleasure of being able to attend his Wang this past Thursday. Also a similarly excellent experience thanks to everyone involved. There are so many amazing stories about his activities in Nepal and Tibet. I'm glad you were able to make the connection!!
vajraheart

Post by vajraheart »

7th Oddiyana Retreat : March 8th - 15th , with Lho Ontul Rinpoche in Tso Pema, India.
Practices to include Chod, Dzambala, and other practices. Following the retreat, participants will accompany Rinpoche on a pilgrimage to Bodhgaya. This is a rare and wonderful opportunity to practice in a Guru Rinpoche sacred location, under the guidance of a most precious master. Please see the attached flyer for further details, and feel free to contact me with any question or help that you may need.
Attachments
Chod retreat with Lho Ontul Rinpoche - March 8th ,- Tso Pema, India
Chod retreat with Lho Ontul Rinpoche - March 8th ,- Tso Pema, India
flyer.jpg (51.25 KiB) Viewed 1895 times

Return to “Chod”