Entry into gcod

Moderator: Tibetan Buddhism moderators

Re: Entry into gcod

Postby michaelb » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:29 pm

heart wrote:Yes, but today it seems he will give the "Khadroi Gadgyang”, he already transmitted his own chöd practice the last two days.
/magnus

Cool. A great opportunity for everyone able to watch/listen in. I understand there is no specific wang for the khando'i gejung so it would be interesting to see what form such a transmission usually takes and how Rinpoche does it.
michaelb

Postby heart » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:54 pm

michaelb wrote:
heart wrote:Yes, but today it seems he will give the "Khadroi Gadgyang”, he already transmitted his own chöd practice the last two days.
/magnus

Cool. A great opportunity for everyone able to watch/listen in. I understand there is no specific wang for the khando'i gejung so it would be interesting to see what form such a transmission usually takes and how Rinpoche does it.

He probably give a "lung-tri", that is a "lung" with explanations, like he did today with Machick Ladron's "Great bundle of precepts" (http://gdamsngagmdzod.tsadra.org/index. ... f_Precepts)

/magnus
"To reject practice by saying, 'it is conceptual!' is the path of fools. A tendency of the inexperienced and something to be avoided."
- Longchenpa
heart

Postby clairehigham » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:08 pm

Hi,
I have just noticed this thread about Tsewong Rinpoche - can I just let you all know that RInpoche, Lama Jinpa and Lama Pema are coming to London this May/June (2013).
I also have had only positive experiences with the school!
Here is a link to more details:
http://www.tibetanchod.com/events/england/

They are also doing a Wild Chod day in London - practicing in some graveyards and also visiting and touring London with students (afternoon tea included)!

Best Wishes
Claire
clairehigham

Previous

Return to Chod