To abstain from killing living beings.
- Everytime that I vacuum clean I kill hundreds, or maybe thousands, of acars and other small living creatures.
- If me or my cat had parasites, I would not hesitate to exterminate them.
- When I brush the garden, I do not stop to see if there are insects at every leave (and I know that they are) but I keep it clean.
- In a dirty asian toilet with insects at the floor, what would you do to pee or get a shower without killing them?
- Eventually I kill mosquitos (I tyry to avoid it to some extent, but there is a limit). If you think that you would never do it, maybe you've never been long enough in Thailand, you enjoy being covered with DEET from the feet to the eyes 24 hours a day, or you are not attractive to them