Ego cosmic energy

No holds barred discussion on the Buddhadharma. Argue about rebirth, karma, commentarial interpretations etc. Be nice to each other.

Re: Ego cosmic energy

Postby ram peswani » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:28 am

Rael wrote:
ram peswani wrote:
Rael wrote:So ram peswani i'm confused ...did this experience show you there is a God...and if so can you explain it for me ....



silence is my own answer.
Guatam Buddha had indicated that God is not relevant for this existence, and he was silent after that


where did you get this quote from Guatama Buddha....or as you say indication ...?



This is my indirect inference from what i have known about Guatam Buddha. I will again admit and again and again that i am and was not scripture reader nor i am master of scriptures.

Due to long association with the Thought of Guatam Buddha and lotus sutra , i might in future may do a mistake in writing and make a statement that Guatam Buddha had said so. Luckily i have used the word "indication" here to save me. I would like it better that all reader may consider me weak in scriptures.

In fact i had mentioned in one post (and that post is missing) that i learnt lotus sutra in meditation at first stage and later i read the book. So my school of training is different from those pundits who repeatidly point out flaws in my writing because they do not tally with scriptures.

Infact i am feeling uncomfortable here and would like to terminate my association with this site, and rather get busy with a book
ram peswani
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 am

Re: Ego cosmic energy

Postby plwk » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:31 am

Infact i am feeling uncomfortable here and would like to terminate my association with this site, and rather get busy with a book

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town...The Gospel of St Matthew
Be well Ram and may your wishes come true :namaste:
plwk
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 am

Re: Ego cosmic energy

Postby Rael » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:03 pm

ram peswani wrote:

This is my indirect inference from what i have known about Guatam Buddha. I will again admit and again and again that i am and was not scripture reader nor i am master of scriptures.

Due to long association with the Thought of Guatam Buddha and lotus sutra , i might in future may do a mistake in writing and make a statement that Guatam Buddha had said so. Luckily i have used the word "indication" here to save me. I would like it better that all reader may consider me weak in scriptures.

In fact i had mentioned in one post (and that post is missing) that i learnt lotus sutra in meditation at first stage and later i read the book. So my school of training is different from those pundits who repeatidly point out flaws in my writing because they do not tally with scriptures.

Infact i am feeling uncomfortable here and would like to terminate my association with this site, and rather get busy with a book

you sound like your school is the Gakkai..am i correct?
Love Love Love
User avatar
Rael
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Re: Ego cosmic energy

Postby ram peswani » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:48 am

Rael wrote:
ram peswani wrote:

you sound like your school is the Gakkai..am i correct?




my school is me, my secuelded dens and later book on Lotus sutra
ram peswani
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 am

Previous

Return to Open Dharma

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: asunthatneversets, Dan74, daverupa, greentara, Majestic-12 [Bot], Osho and 13 guests

>