Just Keep Going.....

A place for videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.

Just Keep Going.....

Postby Heruka » Mon May 16, 2011 3:36 am

from We Are Change New York

Heruka

Re: Just Keep Going.....

Postby ronnewmexico » Tue May 17, 2011 12:35 am

Nice to talk to you again Heruka.

But my view...I have always had a vision of a person condemned to being able to read the thoughts of others....finding most all after a month or so quite quite the same and thusly a month or so later....bored to death with that thing, and wishing to turn it off.

People are undoubtly nice, some very nice, all want happiness. But interesting......I suspect not.
A occasional hidden jem or jewel of interest, but very very rare by my take.
Mostly it's just me me me.

The subways are great equilizers, and that is a important lesson which those in cars do not have. Cars are quite the extended ego of one sort or another.
Rarely being just transport. Subways are indeed just transport. So a bit closer to the real I'd say...which is a good thing.

So I would not do such a thing. Many years ago occasionally I was in a position to beg and things of that sort. Now that I found greatly interesting. Caught in the act of giving(helping another to help us is the greatest gift).....most remarkable things would occasionally ensue. They became beyond themselves in the giving. So I found it very interesting. They became interesting with their acts of compassion.

JUst people in a subway riding a bus or some sort.....naaa.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
ronnewmexico

Re: Just Keep Going.....

Postby Heruka » Tue May 17, 2011 2:50 am

ronnewmexico wrote:Nice to talk to you again Heruka.

JUst people in a subway riding a bus or some sort.....naaa.

good to see you around R.

:namaste:
Heruka

Return to Media