Feeding Your Demons The Life and Work of Tsultrim Allione

A place for videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.

Feeding Your Demons The Life and Work of Tsultrim Allione

Postby kirtu » Tue May 20, 2014 2:36 am

Feeding Your Demons: The Life and Work of Lama Tsultrim Allione, from the Dutch Buddhist Broadcasting Foundation. Almost all of the video is in English except for a short 2 minute story from a Tibetan nun which is in Tibetan with Dutch subtitles.

I can't embed the video so here is the url: http://www.npo.nl/feeding-your-demons-l ... ON_1193237

Kirt
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"The way to solve problems in your life is to open your heart to others and think differently."
Lama Zopa Rinpoche

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
kirtu
Former staff member

Re: Feeding Your Demons The Life and Work of Tsultrim Allion

Postby SeekerNo1000003 » Tue May 20, 2014 4:36 pm

kirtu wrote:Feeding Your Demons: The Life and Work of Lama Tsultrim Allione, from the Dutch Buddhist Broadcasting Foundation. Almost all of the video is in English except for a short 2 minute story from a Tibetan nun which is in Tibetan with Dutch subtitles.

I can't embed the video so here is the url: http://www.npo.nl/feeding-your-demons-l ... ON_1193237" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kirt

Awesome, thank you Kirt. I downloaded the book recently, but haven't yet had the time to read it. Can't wait to see the video.
SeekerNo1000003

Postby zenman » Tue May 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Yup, thanks for the link.
zenman

Postby Lindama » Tue May 20, 2014 7:54 pm

ditto, thanks! It was wonderful....

I was on the land before the buildings. Long story, I happened in during a retreat and was invited into the old gompa on my 50th birthday just as the tsok was about to start. Then a great thunderstorm came up and we were warm and dry like we had known each other forever.

Long live Machig!
Lindama

Postby Luke » Thu May 22, 2014 11:49 pm

What a beautiful video! I was very moved by the Chöd song for some reason, even though I had heard it before.
Luke

Return to Media