Sanmai Hottokuki of Honen

Sanmai Hottokuki of Honen

Postby RikudouSennin » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:29 am

I have always wanted to study this text and the experiences. Is there a go to version in English? Thanks
“You have some good connection with the Dzogchen Teaching - you have arrived to the Dzogchen Teaching, you have met a Dzogchen Master; you must understand that it means you are very fortunate.” ChNNR
RikudouSennin

Re: Sanmai Hottokuki of Honen

Postby Jikan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Thanks to the help of generous sponsors (most of them from DharmaWheel), I'm doing a Vajra Armor (Dorje Kotrab) self-retreat this summer. May the merit be yours!
Jikan
Site Admin

Postby plwk » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:32 pm

I just bought this about few weeks ago but haven't got down to it. Looking at its TOC, I don't see any mention on the Sanmai though.
I too have been looking for this translated Sanmai for a long time and have to be content with the excepts here and there...
plwk

Postby RikudouSennin » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:25 am

Okay great, let me know how the book comes along, thanks for replying. Peace. :heart:
“You have some good connection with the Dzogchen Teaching - you have arrived to the Dzogchen Teaching, you have met a Dzogchen Master; you must understand that it means you are very fortunate.” ChNNR
RikudouSennin

Return to Pure Land