Question about dharmaprotectress Achi Chokyi Drolma

ronnewmexico

Re: Question about dharmaprotectress Achi Chokyi Drolma

Post by ronnewmexico »

I don't understand...outclassed by who?

I do thank you for explaining the other parts about aliens and sweet....I know what you mean on that now.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
mad 3gem jewel

Post by mad 3gem jewel »

ronnewmexico wrote:I don't understand...outclassed by who?
Okay you asked for it:

I am not a wealthy devotional idiot blind shallow atheist retired white person that can shut out the world and with a college education for one thing.
I am not able or even willing to learn Tibetan and Sanskrit.
I am not a monastic and likely never will.
Nothing elite about me except my precious birth but it is disappearing like water in open fingers.
I want to be a great yogin but as you can tell by now (hopefully) that I am NOT okay, I have a very unsettled mind.
Achi is very relaxing for my mind and I want to know EVERYTHING about her.
Maybe with her help, even I the rude impostor who is heavily unqualified with raging thoughts can become great bodhisattva hero to all sentient minds this life;
Instead of forever the ignorant sh*t-wishing great pretender.
adinatha

Post by adinatha »

Good. Now yer talkin dharma tongue. You need humility and respect to the lineage. Keep on your practice and you will be great.
CAW!
ronnewmexico

Post by ronnewmexico »

Well thank you m3j.

I agree with adinatha and also want to add... you have a fearlessness about you that inspires a bit.

So thanks..some time in some life or other I may expect to see you on some mountaintop or wild place. I am a uneducated layperson as you say.

So Hello. I expect you will find success in your endeavor.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
mad 3gem jewel

Post by mad 3gem jewel »

Great fearless idiot here so watch out! :)
Seriously I am riddled with fear that is why I love Grandmother Tara THE FEARLESS ONE.

The pleasure is very much mine to meet you folks, I do not know any practitioners and it is very helpful to know some.

However:
Very Strange my comments about the oracles are edited out!!!
Not allowed to say such things about the oracles? How silly because it is true! This is why I could never be a Tibetan Buddhist!
All the murderous secrets and ignoring things like things did not happen or exist is cause for much CONFUSION!
This has made much of what I said not make sense!
And also reminds me of NFL player Corporal Tillman's murder and burning of his journal in action Afghanistan 2004 by CIA to hush his illegal war comments "no terrorists they just want to control the poppy" since he was poster boy for the war.
It is wrong not to talk about the bad things and act like they don't exist.

It is very strange to have my words cut out and with no trace to tell this happened. Makes me fearful to speak.
Good Bye
:alien:
Mr. G

Post by Mr. G »

mad 3gem jewel wrote:
However:
Very Strange my comments about the oracles are edited out!!!
Not allowed to say such things about the oracles? How silly because it is true! This is why I could never be a Tibetan Buddhist!
All the murderous secrets and ignoring things like things did not happen or exist is cause for much CONFUSION!
This has made much of what I said not make sense!
And also reminds me of NFL player Corporal Tillman's murder and burning of his journal in action Afghanistan 2004 by CIA to hush his illegal war comments "no terrorists they just want to control the poppy" since he was poster boy for the war.
It is wrong not to talk about the bad things and act like they don't exist.

It is very strange to have my words cut out and with no trace to tell this happened. Makes me fearful to speak.
Good Bye
:alien:
Your posts were removed in accordance with TOS #4 which can be read here:

http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All members who have discussions on this forum choose to abide by this. For those that don't, they are welcome to discuss this on their own terms outside of this forum.

Make no mistake, Dharma Wheel is not primarily about free speech, it exists to enable better speech, particularly but not solely with respect to controversial topics. In my opinion, excluding certain speech and conspiracy theories has helped engender values that makes this place exceptionally valuable by attracting intelligent and literate members.
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
mad 3gem jewel

Post by mad 3gem jewel »

Enjoy your "Coincidence Theories"
I am illiterate dirty derelict that does not deserve such a cleaned place,
Good Bye
:zzz:
Mr. G

Post by Mr. G »

mad 3gem jewel wrote:Enjoy your "Coincidence Theories"
I am illiterate dirty derelict that does not deserve such a cleaned place,
Good Bye
:zzz:
You've misunderstood my comments.
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu

Return to “Kagyu”