HHK: Long life practice for Ayang Rinpoche

Dakinisa

HHK: Long life practice for Ayang Rinpoche

Post by Dakinisa »

A message that reach us through Email and Facebook:

"True Lhamo sends this letter to all of Rinpoche’s students, with requests that we all support Long Life prayers for our precious guru, Chöje Ayang Rinpoche: “This is the year of the horse. H.E Ayang Rinpoche, having been born in the year of the horse, is predicted to experience or encounter difficulties. Indeed, this is proving to be correct as Rinpoche’s health has suffered to some extent. Unfortunately, doctors he had been consulting were unable to diagnose his illness, which led to prescription of drugs that were not right. As a result, he is facing some difficulties with his lungs. Fortunately, a few months ago a prominent doctor diagnosed the problem and is prescribing the correct medication for Rinpoche. For H.E Ayang Rinpoche’s long life and to remove his obstacles, His Holiness the 17th Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje has instructed us to perform 1,600,000 times Tara prayers and 300,000 times Guru Rinpoche Tsog offering prayers."

To read more go to :
http://ayangrinpoche.org/hh-karmapa-rec ... -rinpoche/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lorem

Re: HHK: Long life practice for Ayang Rinpoche

Post by lorem »

Time to practice. We could accumulate some mantras. Join in!!! :thanks:
I should be meditating.
Dakinisa

Re: HHK: Long life practice for Ayang Rinpoche

Post by Dakinisa »

:twothumbsup: yes I try to include the mantras into my night practice :buddha1:

Return to “Kagyu”