My Open Message to Gyatrul Rinpoche

mujushinkyo

My Open Message to Gyatrul Rinpoche

Post by mujushinkyo »

Hello. I am not a Buddhist -- I do Zen -- yet some of you here may know me, or at least know about me. For the past two years I've been a target of a senseless online cyberstalking/harassment campaign by a Tulku named "Jetsunma Ahkon Lhamo" and her organization, the Kunzang Palyul Choling. I've written an "Open Message to Gyatrul Rinpoche" appealing for his help. I would deeply appreciate anyone's and everyone's help in getting this around. Arigato.
Last edited by rose on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed
Andrew108

Re: My Open Message to Gyatrul Rinpoche

Post by Andrew108 »

Hi there.I know about your case and I support your efforts to get this stopped. I'm sorry for you that it has even come this far.
The Blessed One said:

"What is the All? Simply the eye & forms, ear & sounds, nose & aromas, tongue & flavors, body & tactile sensations, intellect & ideas. This, monks, is called the All. Anyone who would say, 'Repudiating this All, I will describe another,' if questioned on what exactly might be the grounds for his statement, would be unable to explain, and furthermore, would be put to grief. Why? Because it lies beyond range." Sabba Sutta.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

CC this to the the Three Heart Sons and Khenchen Tsewang especially.
Last edited by Nemo on Wed May 16, 2012 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
heart

Post by heart »

mujushinkyo wrote:Hello. I am not a Buddhist -- I do Zen
If you do Zen you are a Buddhist.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
Paul

Post by Paul »

The very best of luck to you. That poor woman seems completely unhinged.
Look at the unfathomable spinelessness of man: all the means he's been given to stay alert he uses, in the end, to ornament his sleep. – Rene Daumal
the modern mind has become so limited and single-visioned that it has lost touch with normal perception - John Michell
mujushinkyo

Post by mujushinkyo »

Hey, thanks Andrew and also to all of you. I must say I am only asking for help because it's starting to get worse again, rather than better. I thought that when the FBI returned my laptops I wouldn't hear anything from "Jetsunma" again. But last week she threatened to sue me over my Twitter posts. Also, the crazy "Protecting Nyingma" blog is now claiming that I'm conspiring with William Cassidy to fly helicopters over the KPC compound (!!).
mujushinkyo

Post by mujushinkyo »

heart wrote:

/magnus

I am glad to hear it, although some people may disagree with you. Could I be a Zen-doing Bonpo?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

mujushinkyo wrote:Hey, thanks Andrew and also to all of you. I must say I am only asking for help because it's starting to get worse again, rather than better. I thought that when the FBI returned my laptops I wouldn't hear anything from "Jetsunma" again. But last week she threatened to sue me over my Twitter posts. Also, the crazy "Protecting Nyingma" blog is now claiming that I'm conspiring with William Cassidy to fly helicopters over the KPC compound (!!).

Yeah, I saw that. What a bunch of kooks.
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

mujushinkyo wrote:Could I be a Zen-doing Bonpo?
YES

:D

Especially if you mean Bonpo Dzogchen, the main practice of Bon.

:cheers:
Caz

Post by Caz »

Palzang...I never knew. :shock:
Abandoning Dharma is, in the final analysis, disparaging the Hinayana because of the Mahayana; favoring the Hinayana on account of the Mahayana; playing off sutra against tantra; playing off the four classes of the tantras against each other; favoring one of the Tibetan schools—the Sakya, Gelug, Kagyu, or Nyingma—and disparaging the rest; and so on. In other words, we abandon Dharma any time we favor our own tenets and disparage the rest.

Liberation in the Palm of your hand~Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche.
practitioner

Post by practitioner »

Penor Rinpoche recognized this "tulku", he also recognized Steven Segal as a "tulku"... Just sayin...
One should do nothing other than benefit sentient beings either directly or indirectly - Shantideva
mujushinkyo

Post by mujushinkyo »

Caz wrote:Palzang...I never knew. :shock:
Yes. Palzang.

What a guy.
plwk

Post by plwk »

What are you expecting this Rinpoche to do with an ex student?
Ex student... are gurus expected to keep up with the antics of ex students?
Josef

Post by Josef »

plwk wrote:What are you expecting this Rinpoche to do with an ex student?
no
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
heart

Post by heart »

mujushinkyo wrote:
heart wrote:

/magnus

I am glad to hear it, although some people may disagree with you. Could I be a Zen-doing Bonpo?
Yeah, I know, these days no one want to be a Buddhist and they all want to invent some amazing spiritual path of their own liking. You can of course be what ever you want, I have no problems with that. But all traditional Zen schools follow Buddha Dharma and that would make them Buddhist.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
mujushinkyo

Post by mujushinkyo »

plwk wrote:What are you expecting this Rinpoche to do with an ex student?
To your questions:

1) intervene

2) no one expects anything (that's why the form of my letter is ultra-polite). I am not expecting; I am begging.

I will also add:

Do you understand the seriousness of the crazy behavior that is going on and its potential to harm people?
mujushinkyo

Post by mujushinkyo »

Yeah, I know, these days no one want to be a Buddhist and they all want to invent some amazing spiritual path of their own liking. You can of course be what ever you want, I have no problems with that. But all traditional Zen schools follow Buddha Dharma and that would make them Buddhist.

/magnus[/quote]

Zen Master Yunmen was asked to explain Buddhism. He said, "I do not understand Buddhism."
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Jetsumna never really found her way. Never outgrew her New Age trailer trash background. She did not receive the training she needed. How sad. Eventually people have to start saying publicly what they say privately. She still claims to be holding the monastery and grounds for Penor Rinpoche. Perhaps it should finally be put in his foundations name. But political shenanigans and self preservation seem to be the order of the day. I don't have high hopes. It's ironic that Tibetans understand Karma but not accountability.

My child learnt this week in school that if you do not stand up to bullies you are helping them. Is she right? The silence from Palyul students is deafening. Did Penor Rinpoche teach you to do what you are told or what is right?
Arnoud

Post by Arnoud »

What if you call the FBI on them? Or sue them? I saw you have a lawyer, see if he wants to make a case against them. I am serious though. I don't think you will find much help from the Tibetan Buddhist "authorities". They are not used to solving problems the way we westerners would.
mujushinkyo

Post by mujushinkyo »

Clarence wrote:What if you call the FBI on them? Or sue them? I saw you have a lawyer, see if he wants to make a case against them. I am serious though. I don't think you will find much help from the Tibetan Buddhist "authorities". They are not used to solving problems the way we westerners would.
I just do whatever I can and try whatever comes to mind. Invoking Fudo-Myoo in a fire-ceremony, for example. Maybe it doesn't objectively help, but it makes me feel better, and when I feel better I am stronger.

Sometimes five or six approaches work better than one. I also crack jokes about the situation.

I don't really think Gyatrul Rinpoche will help me.

Should he help me? Yes. The cult is constantly invoking him as an important basis of "Jetsunma's" claim to authority on what Buddhism is or isn't.

Zen is how Shakyamuni awakened, so it can hardly be said that Zen is "Buddhist." Zen is before Buddhism or non-Buddhism. They were doing it in Vedic times. There's no reason for the cult to stalk me, because I don't even claim to be Buddhist, or to speak for Buddhism. It's all quite unbelievably senseless.

Return to “Nyingma”