meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

mmm
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:10 pm

meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby mmm » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Dear friends, can anybody share teachings on outer, inner and secret meaning of offering od maha pantsa amrita, rakta and bhalinta in regard to kjerim, dzogrim and great perfection? thank you, good bye, mmm

User avatar
Malcolm
Posts: 18819
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:19 am

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby Malcolm » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:09 pm

mmm wrote:Dear friends, can anybody share teachings on outer, inner and secret meaning of offering od maha pantsa amrita, rakta and bhalinta in regard to kjerim, dzogrim and great perfection? thank you, good bye, mmm



Nope. Not appropriate. If you are in Dzogchen Community for example, there are many books which explain these things.
http://www.atikosha.org
http://www.bhaisajya.net
http://www.bhaisajya.guru
Buddhahood in This Life
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔


So called “sentient beings” are merely delusions self-appearing from the dhātu of luminosity.

-- Ju Mipham

Josef
Posts: 1565
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby Josef » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Namdrol wrote:
mmm wrote:Dear friends, can anybody share teachings on outer, inner and secret meaning of offering od maha pantsa amrita, rakta and bhalinta in regard to kjerim, dzogrim and great perfection? thank you, good bye, mmm



Nope. Not appropriate. If you are in Dzogchen Community for example, there are many books which explain these things.

There is also a really excellent Ganapuja DVD that if I remember correctly explains this as well.
I should watch it again.

Ashocka
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:10 am

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby Ashocka » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:04 am

This is something that you should request your vajrayana teachers to explain. Even if someone here explains it well, it won't have the strength to connect you with what they actually mean in practice that a direct explanation would do, it will loose the real intimacy of what they are. It will make you feel more intimate with your own lineage if your gurus explain it.

seraphim
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:30 am

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby seraphim » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 pm

More or less related to this topic, does anyone know where we can obtain mendrup, rakta and vase pills?

User avatar
heart
Posts: 3450
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby heart » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:03 am

seraphim wrote:More or less related to this topic, does anyone know where we can obtain mendrup, rakta and vase pills?


It is quite difficult, at least the rakta. Ask your master.

/magnus
We are all here to help each other go through this, whatever it is.
~Kurt Vonnegut

"To reject practice by saying, 'it is conceptual!' is the path of fools. A tendency of the inexperienced and something to be avoided."
- Longchenpa

"Even though you have recognized your essence, if you do not get accustomed to it,
You will be carried away by the enemy of thoughts, like a small child in a battle field.
So long as you are not free from the limitations of accepting and rejecting,
That long will you not recognize the view of the innermost secret heart-essence."

-Longchenpa

User avatar
Sherab Dorje
Former staff member
Posts: 11743
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Greece

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby Sherab Dorje » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:28 am

Actually it is really easy:

Rakta here http://www.potalagate.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi
Mendrup here http://www.potalagate.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi and here http://www.zambala.com.tw/web/Eng/SelProd.asp?PP=019009

What do you mean by vase pills? Like for bhumpa?
:namaste:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

seraphim
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:30 am

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby seraphim » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:22 am

gregkavarnos wrote:Actually it is really easy:

Rakta here http://www.potalagate.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi
Mendrup here http://www.potalagate.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi and here http://www.zambala.com.tw/web/Eng/SelProd.asp?PP=019009

What do you mean by vase pills? Like for bhumpa?
:namaste:


Thanks for the info, and yes sir I do mean bhumpa pills.

User avatar
Sherab Dorje
Former staff member
Posts: 11743
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Greece

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby Sherab Dorje » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:42 am

"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

seraphim
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:30 am

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby seraphim » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:13 pm

:thanks: , I am starting to love these guys!

pemachophel
Posts: 750
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:19 pm
Location: Lafayette, CO

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby pemachophel » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:29 pm

I highly recommend getting the mendrup from your Guru, not buying it from a store. There is lineage involved.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ

Dhondrub
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby Dhondrub » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 am

pemachophel wrote:I highly recommend getting the mendrup from your Guru, not buying it from a store. There is lineage involved.

:good:

User avatar
Sherab Dorje
Former staff member
Posts: 11743
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Greece

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby Sherab Dorje » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:59 am

pemachophel wrote:I highly recommend getting the mendrup from your Guru, not buying it from a store. There is lineage involved.
Yes, well, not all of us have that luxury... ;)
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

User avatar
simhamuka
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: meaning of amrita, rakta and bhalinta

Postby simhamuka » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 am

pemachophel wrote:I highly recommend getting the mendrup from your Guru, not buying it from a store. There is lineage involved.


Is that because there are different protectors for different lineages?
Sengdongma has an easy job, because there are no enemies.


Return to “Nyingma”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests