At the Sangye Teng Monastery in Eastern Bhutan, Tsewong Sitar Rinpoche and his retreatants, monks and yogis perform Chöd on a weekly and monthly basis. As part of the Tibetan Healing Chö Remote Healing, a number of different Chöd ceremonies are performed. There are both shorter (1-2 hours) and longer, full day rituals. These include:
* The Hundred Torma Offering (Changbu Gyatsa) (Machik and PeGyal Lingpa traditions).
* Offering in Six Parts (Tabpa Cha Druk).
* The Nail of the Four Elements (Chang Shi Zerbu).
* Those that are Hard to Tame (Shay Dul).
* The Precious Rosary (full day Tsogley Rinchen Trengwa with special healing section).
* Short and long Chöd rituals such as Laughter of the Dakinis, PeGyal Lingpa Chöd and Dujom Chod, with healing rituals added.
* Long Chöd of Shukseb Rinpoche (Ani Lochen).
* Dudjom Rinpoche’s full day Troma Chöd (Sun of Wisdom).
* Special ceremonies for the dying or deceased (Dur) to assist them in the afterlife journey.
Read more at :
http://www.tibetanchod.com/remote-heali ... dium=email
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests