Send Lama Tendron on Pilgrimage

lionheart

Send Lama Tendron on Pilgrimage

Post by lionheart »

Hi everyone,

Posting this for any of you who maybe can't go on pilgrimage youself but would like to make a connection. Lama Tendron is a wonderful practitioner and resident lama at Pema Osel Ling in the Santa Cruz mountains. This trip is well deserved for all the hard work shes done for sentient beings and the preservation of Dharma Art. The metal plates with Vajrakilaya, Dorje Drollo, Throma Nagmo and Green Tara that she's offering as thank you gifts to contributors are exquisite, have a look!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sacr ... e-to-tibet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks!
Palzang Jangchub

Re: Send Lama Tendron on Pilgrimage

Post by Palzang Jangchub »

I highly suggest that Lama Tendron put up a donation page on The Offering Bowl's website to raise money for her trip as well. TOB is a donation platform run by Buddhists for practitioners and donated to by practitioners. Basically, it's a win-win-win.

http://theofferingbowl.com/

The reason I mention them and speak so highly of their work is that I got funding to study in Nepal after putting a page up on their site. So if I can get funded, Lama Tendron should have no problem whatsoever, especially if the students at Pema Osel Ling get involved!

I'm sure they'd rather see her like :hi: than like :broke:

"The Sutras, Tantras, and Philosophical Scriptures are great in number. However life is short, and intelligence is limited, so it's hard to cover them completely. You may know a lot, but if you don't put it into practice, it's like dying of thirst on the shore of a great lake. Likewise, a common corpse is found in the bed of a great scholar." ~ Karma Chagme

དྲིན་ཆེན་རྩ་བའི་བླ་མ་སྐྱབས་རྗེ་མགར་ཆེན་ཁྲི་སྤྲུལ་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་ཁྱེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ།།
རྗེ་བཙུན་བླ་མ་མཁས་གྲུབ་ཀརྨ་ཆགས་མེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ། ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོཿ

Return to “Nyingma”