Tukdrub Sampa Lhundrub.

Moderator: Tibetan Buddhism moderators

Tukdrub Sampa Lhundrub.

Postby philji » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:48 am

Does anyone know if the Tukdrub Sampa Lhundrub text available online English and Tibetan if poss. Hope to receive the empowerment next week fromPhakchok Rinpoche..... Also how does this practice differ from Barchey Kunsel.....I am still relatively new to the Chogyur Lingpa tradition, and want to know as much as I can about this rich tradition.
philji

Re: Tukdrub Sampa Lhundrub.

Postby heart » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:57 am

philji wrote:Does anyone know if the Tukdrub Sampa Lhundrub text available online English and Tibetan if poss. Hope to receive the empowerment next week fromPhakchok Rinpoche..... Also how does this practice differ from Barchey Kunsel.....I am still relatively new to the Chogyur Lingpa tradition, and want to know as much as I can about this rich tradition.

Yes, there is a sadhana translated by Erik. The main deity is Guru Dewachenpo and the deities in the mandala are various Guru Rinpoche standing up. It is the same main mantra as the Barche Kunsel. You just ask Phakchok Rinpoche about it, he will tell you everything. I really like him a lot.

/magnus
"To reject practice by saying, 'it is conceptual!' is the path of fools. A tendency of the inexperienced and something to be avoided."
- Longchenpa
heart

Postby philji » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Thanks Magnus.
philji

Postby narraboth » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:19 pm

I think its called tukdrub yishin norbu, not tukdrub samba lhundrub. If you mean the chokling one.
narraboth

Postby heart » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 am

narraboth wrote:I think its called tukdrub yishin norbu, not tukdrub samba lhundrub. If you mean the chokling one.

Yes, you are right I think.

/magnus
"To reject practice by saying, 'it is conceptual!' is the path of fools. A tendency of the inexperienced and something to be avoided."
- Longchenpa
heart

Return to Nyingma