Nyingma Kama Wangs Started Today!

Moderator: Tibetan Buddhism moderators

Re: Nyingma Kama Wangs Started Today!

Postby Yudron » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Thank you for this wonderful--and sad--story!

Tulku Dorje and Khyentse Tulku were posting photos they took from their front row seats to Facebook after the empowerments adjourned in the evenings. You can the the former's pics on the Orgyen Dorje Den: Sangha page and the later on his own FB page. Actually, I'm sure they still are, because the Dechen Dorje Lingpa wangs are starting now.

It's a whole new world.
Yudron

Postby T. Chokyi » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Yudron wrote:Thank you for this wonderful--and sad--story!

Tulku Dorje and Khyentse Tulku were posting photos they took from their front row seats to Facebook after the empowerments adjourned in the evenings. You can the the former's pics on the Orgyen Dorje Den: Sangha page and the later on his own FB page. Actually, I'm sure they still are, because the Dechen Dorje Lingpa wangs are starting now.

It's a whole new world.

Sure is...by the way...you're welcome Magnus and Yudron, sometimes I think we can share some things from our experience if it is applicable. I certainly was moved by the true story of what happened to Natsog Rinpoche. I found out about his incarnations enthronement because of your posting here (Yudron) because you mentioned that his incarnation is Tuprig's son, thank you.

I can't understand very well, how terrible the majority of Tibetans must feel under the yoke of Chinese military, I can only imagine their pain, they are second class citizens in their own country, so I became a member of "Students for a Free Tibet" for 7 years, and belonged to the Rangzen circle during that time, now I am a member elsewhere... continuing my concern for Tibetans in Tibet. For me the story of how one of my teachers teacher met his end (Natsog Rinpoche) also changed up my political view to favor as much freedom as possible for Tibetans; I don't know how that will manifest, but I can't forget that the precious teachings I have in my life have come from The Land of Snows, a land where the majority of it's people live under unbearable pressures.

By the way, I am pretty sure I found the Tulku's you were mentioning above but didn't see the photos, so since I didn't see the photos, would it be possible to make a link? I'd appreciate it, Thanks

:namaste:
T. Chokyi

Postby Yeti » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:11 am

Yudron is offline till the end of May, according to her FB post
"When a Dzogchen Yogi hears Shakyamuni Buddha turning the Wheel of the Dharma of the Four Noble Truths he hears Samathabhadra proclaiming the most profound Dzogpachenpo." - Nyoshul Khen Rinpoche
Yeti

Postby T. Chokyi » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Yeti wrote:Yudron is offline till the end of May, according to her FB post

Ok, thanks Yeti, I found the pictures and pages today on my own, thanks.
T. Chokyi

Previous

Return to Nyingma