Moderator: Tibetan Buddhism moderators
FOR EVERYONE'S ATTENTION
A reminder for everyone as to why the Dzogchen forum was closed at E-Sangha quoting someone here who was in the "know" there so to speak:
The Dzogchen forum was closed because the discussion was becoming completely dominated by people from Dzogchen Community.
(For those who may not know Dzogchen Community is a world wide group of Dzogchen practitioners who are specifically students of Chögyal Namkhai Norbu. For further information please visit International Dzogchen Community's website http://www.dzogchen.it/
)NB When Chögyal Namkhai Norbu is giving a retreat teaching which is transmitted as a "closed" webcast do not discuss any part of it in public here at Dharma Wheel.TO CLARIFY:
* Dharma Wheel is "A Buddhist discussion forum on Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism." This is clearly stated underneath the words Dharma Wheel at the top of every page. Dzogchen is relevant to DharmaWheel's mission as it is a Buddhist teaching. We are interested in the Buddha's teachings, the Dharma.
* No particular tradition or school of Dzogchen practice has special authority or status in the Dzogchen sub forum. This is a nonsectarian, pluralistic space in which to discuss Dzogchen.
* Members who have different views/opinions to one's own will not be moderated for that reason alone. Having different views/opinions is not in itself being disruptive. For instance not everyone who is a Dzogchen practitioner and who posts in the Dzogchen forum is a student of Chögyal Namkhai Norbu and as such their views/opinions may differ to the views/opinions of Dzogchen Community members, this however is no reason for them to be discredited simply because what they have been taught may be different to what ChNN teaches. The same principle applies to any other contemporary master or tradition.
* Everyone, regardless of who their Dzogchen Master is, is expected to respect the right of others to disagree and to remain silent as appropriate.ADMIN
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:00 am
Return to Dzogchen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests