Dzogchen.

muni

Re: Dzogchen.

Post by muni »

Yes, play.

Swimming. No focus, no elaborated analysis to add inorder to simple remain or go down by the dualistic pool of created concepts.

Nature, not dependent on differences in capacity, not cultivated. :anjali:
White Lotus

Post by White Lotus »

thank you Pema Rigdzin for your insight.

Muni wrote:
Nature, not dependent on differences in capacity, not cultivated.
in Zen ive heard it said "why polish a brick?". the self nature is a brick regardless of whether or not you polish it, it needs no polishing. cultivating a perfect brick is pointless.

best wishes, White Lotus.
in any matters of importance. dont rely on me. i may not know what i am talking about. take what i say as mere speculation. i am not ordained. nor do i have a formal training. i do believe though that if i am wrong on any point. there are those on this site who i hope will quickly point out my mistakes.
Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

maybe take the brick, smash it up, make good mud to grow a perfect lotus?
:o
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
muni

Post by muni »

Ngawang Drolma wrote:
muni wrote:Inexpressible.
You did express it Muni :)
Muni wrote:To meet a precious one who introduces. The power of DEVOTION what sees the wise and compassionate as Dharmakaya.
Best,
Laura
:thumbsup: Well yes, the expressed word fire should burn one's mouth.
White Lotus

Post by White Lotus »

:namaste:
Swimming. No focus, no elaborated analysis to add inorder to simple remain or go down by the dualistic pool of created concepts.
you will do what you will do. just so. so. why worry? (i often do!).

surely the white lotus is just a facy name for brown brick?

best wishes, White Lotus.
in any matters of importance. dont rely on me. i may not know what i am talking about. take what i say as mere speculation. i am not ordained. nor do i have a formal training. i do believe though that if i am wrong on any point. there are those on this site who i hope will quickly point out my mistakes.

Return to “Dzogchen”