Ordering from Shangshung Italy vs. Britain

Moderator: Tibetan Buddhism moderators

Ordering from Shangshung Italy vs. Britain

Postby dakini_boi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Given that we know there have been some problems ordering materials from Shangshung, anyone have a suggestion of which European store is better at shipping out materials?
Thanks
dakini_boi

Re: Ordering from Shangshung Italy vs. Britain

Postby arsent » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:33 am

I had better experience with British shop. I bought from them once and got everything in order in a two weeks. From Italy I was waiting part of my order for two or so months because they was busy to find the books that shows on their online store available that time. But they did responded on my messages and finally we figured it out and I bought something else, that was available.
My worst experience with US Shang Shung online store - my first order was OK, not so prompt like from UK, but I did received the items, but my two attempts later was without any result, I tried to bought one of CD (Trekcho teachings in mp3) and both times got nothing. First time they did returned my Paypal payment back, the second time I had to force it back myself - nobody did responded to me during a month or two. But I don't want to blame anyone because I am undestanding that most of people working there are maybe volunteers..
So my advice - go use Paypal and order from UK web store. Or drop them a message with a list of what you want and if they'll respond - go buy from them. :spy:
arsent

Re: Ordering from Shangshung Italy vs. Britain

Postby alpha » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Well let me tell you my story..

I live 40 min from london where shang shung has their headquarters.
On the 1st of february i have ordered 3 items from their shop.
I have received two of them today.
For the other one i am still waiting.
So there you have it....
I dont know what to say.....

P.s...my two items were only shiped yesterday....it took them two weeks to decide to send them....
AOM
alpha

Return to Dzogchen