lelopa wrote:
Sönam wrote: you have to be present in your nature for it works :twothumbsup:

Sönam
but when i am i don't need any replay
:tongue:

:mrgreen:
That's why dzogchen seems so complicated ... :rolling:

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
lelopa

Re: ChNNR Dorje Drolo retreat

Post by lelopa »

:thumbsup:
Lost In Transmission
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

now it works again
:anjali:
Lost In Transmission
Dronma

Post by Dronma »

Yes, kPlaylist is back! :twothumbsup:
The sound of s i l e n c e.....
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

Kunzang wrote:
Lhug-Pa wrote:This isn't necessarily directly related to Dorje Drolo practice; but how should a Phurba be placed, if at all, on one's altar if we don't have a stand for it?
I was taught that you can stand it up in a glass or other container filled with grain.
Ah perfect.

Thank you Kunzang. :thanks:

:anjali:
jbaumannmontilla

Post by jbaumannmontilla »

I particpated in the ChNNR Dorje Drolo retreat online. and have been relistening to the playback. I'm wondering is there a preferred mala to use when working with Dorje Drolo? would one use Bodhi seed, or Rudraksa?

JB
Josef

Post by Josef »

jbaumannmontilla wrote:I particpated in the ChNNR Dorje Drolo retreat online. and have been relistening to the playback. I'm wondering is there a preferred mala to use when working with Dorje Drolo? would one use Bodhi seed, or Rudraksa?

JB
Bodhi seed, although it doesnt really matter.
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
Blue Garuda

Post by Blue Garuda »

Rudraksha is usually associated with wrathful practices and bodhiseed is normally acceptable for all. I'd be interested in knowing if there is more general guidance on malas in Dzogchen, Anuyoga etc. to see if it differs from TB Vajrayana.

Robert Beer's books are useful, and I've compiled a load of information here:

http://bluegaruda.com/2012/03/06/malas- ... formation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Left
JinpaRangdrol

Post by JinpaRangdrol »

Hey folks.
To all that messaged me requesting a copy of that Dorje Drollo sadhana, I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I've been away from DW for a while...a LOT of work and some retreat. But I'm back now! Re the text, I'm still waiting for my Ani friend to get the copy to me. She can be a little less than organized, and I don't see her often. I swear that as soon as I have it, I will get it to all of you that asked for it. Hope everybody is well and I look forward to some good discussions.
JR

Return to “Dzogchen”