I know most are familiar with Garab Dorje's three statements that strike the essence but I was curious to read these other texts attributed to him (according to wikipedia). I asked a friend/mentor who is very knowledgeable about dzogchen and he said the 3 statements are all that's important... which is true in a sense, but i'd still like to read these texts. I did some research online and came up with nothing so i figured i'd ask on here... figured someone would know! Where can i find the following texts?
- 'Cutting Through The Three Times' (Tibetan: དུས་གསུམ་ཆིག་ཆོད, Wylie: dus gsum chig chod)
- 'Overwhelming the Six Modes of Consciousness with Splendour' (Tibetan: ཚོགས་དྲུག་ཟིལ་གནོན, Wylie: tshogs drug zil gnon)
- 'Natural Freedom That Underlies Characteristics' (Tibetan: མཚན་མ་རང་གྲོལ, Wylie: mtshan ma rang grol)
- 'Direct Encounter with the Three Kayas' (Tibetan: སྐུ་གསུམ་ཐུག་ཕྲད, Wylie: sku gsum thug phrad)
- 'Vajra Fortress' (Tibetan: རྡོ་རྗེ་མཁར་རྫོང, Wylie: rdo rje mkhar rdzong)
- 'Deep Immersion in Awareness' (Tibetan: རིག་པ་སྤྱི་བླུགས, Wylie: rig pa spyi blugs)
I'm already familiar with 'The Golden Letters' and i know ChNN has a Garab Dorje book available... they seem to only cover the 3 statements though... which is profound and appropriate in the context of someone new to the teachings... or someone applying the teachings in the direct and stripped down experiential manner they should be. At the same time I'm sure these other writings are just as profound and insightful and i love reading these early influential and traditional texts... Mañjuśrīmitra's Bodhicittabhavana is one of my favorites so I can only imagine these are just as good... any help would be much appreciated!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1