I know ... or I don't

florin

Re: I know ... or I don't

Post by florin »

I cant see anything.why?

sometime when looking at things a question arises.Why are things like this? This may very well be a good question by which your judgement gets suspended but is still the wrong question.I know that this is the wrong question because i do not get the right answer.There is only one right answer.When i will get the right answer i will know that i have asked the right question.

This question may or may not use words.
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

alpha wrote:I cant see anything.why?

sometime when looking at things a question arises.Why are things like this? This may very well be a good question by which your judgement gets suspended but is still the wrong question.I know that this is the wrong question because i do not get the right answer.There is only one right answer.When i will get the right answer i will know that i have asked the right question.

about questions, if ever, the good ones could be those you already know the answer ...

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Tashi delek,

In addition to your reply.

Yes to put some questions, is very good to get started in working out a certain topic. Like i already told, in the question is the answer inside.
But the ones who will respond to some questions does it mostly in accordance to his/her level of understanding and so, sometimes a certain private meaning is born, which is mostly not in accordance with the final meaning. So some questions can also not be answered by persons with a low level of understanding etc. but with a question one can get started, or one can get emancipation about a certain difficult to understand topic.

But i agree fully, with your above mentioned reply.

Mutsog Marro
KY
The best meditation is no meditation
florin

Post by florin »

kalden yungdrung wrote:

Tashi delek,

Yes to put some questions, is very good to get started in working out a certain topic. Like i already told, in the question is the answer inside.
But the ones who will respond to some questions does it mostly in accordance to his/her level of understanding and so, sometimes a certain private meaning is born, which is mostly not in accordance with the final meaning. So some questions can also not be answered by persons with a low level of understanding etc. but with a question one can get started, or one can get emancipation about a certain difficult to understand topic.

Mutsog Marro
KY

experience is personal and related to a person therefore it has a "taste".
And i agree that everybody should get their own answers .

we cannot share the answers unfortunately, but we can share guidelines of how to discover and understand certain meanings.
we can share a map and we can get there together but on the way i will have a different taste than yours about the display of what comes our way.
But in the same time our experience is similar because we both see the moon reflected in the pond. Is just that we see the moon from different angles.

My moon angle is my answer to my question and your moon angle is the answer to you question.
kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung »

alpha wrote:
kalden yungdrung wrote:

Tashi delek,

Mutsog Marro
KY

experience is personal and related to a person therefore it has a "taste".
And i agree that everybody should get their own answers .

we cannot share the answers unfortunately, but we can share guidelines of how to discover and understand certain meanings.
we can share a map and we can get there together but on the way i will have a different taste than yours about the display of what comes our way.
But in the same time our experience is similar because we both see the moon reflected in the pond. Is just that we see the moon from different angles.

My moon angle is my answer to my question and your moon angle is the answer to you question.

Tashi delek,

Thanks for your replies.

Very well said, i like it :applause:

Also the best wishes for our practice :bow:

Mutsog Marro
KY
The best meditation is no meditation

Return to “Dzogchen”