Present course with Nanmkhai Norbu Rinpoche

Re: Present course with Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche

Postby Pero » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:17 pm

In case anyone is interested, I just found that "The Union Of Mahamudra and Dzogchen: A Commentary on The Quintessence of Spiritual Practice, The Direct Instructions of the Great Compassionate One" by Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche and Erik Pema Kunsang has been published again in is available on Amazon - link. It's a very nice book with the root text and commentary by Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche. Since I'm interested in having the text for every teaching I received, I just bought a copy (previously I only had a PDF scan), so now there are only 4 left.
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Pero

Re: Present course with Nanmkhai Norbu Rinpoche

Postby heart » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:54 pm

username wrote:
heart wrote:Please feel free to explain what Rinpoche been adding? I have no idea what you consider new in Rinpoche's commentary.

/magnus

So now you know what a commentary means, are you saying his commentary is nothing new and a complete copy of a previous one by someone else?

Hey, you are back! Still different texts on the same subject username.

/magnus
"To reject practice by saying, 'it is conceptual!' is the path of fools. A tendency of the inexperienced and something to be avoided."
- Longchenpa
heart

Postby Pero » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:56 pm

heart wrote:
username wrote:
heart wrote:Please feel free to explain what Rinpoche been adding? I have no idea what you consider new in Rinpoche's commentary.

/magnus

So now you know what a commentary means, are you saying his commentary is nothing new and a complete copy of a previous one by someone else?

Hey, you are back! Still different texts on the same subject username.

/magnus

Uhm, no, he isn't. Check the dates. :rolling:
I resurrected this topic so I don't create a new one for just one post.
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Pero

Postby heart » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Pero wrote:Uhm, no, he isn't. Check the dates. :rolling:
I resurrected this topic so I don't create a new one for just one post.

ghosts :smile:

/magnus
"To reject practice by saying, 'it is conceptual!' is the path of fools. A tendency of the inexperienced and something to be avoided."
- Longchenpa
heart

Previous

Return to Dzogchen