Dzogchen in South Africa

siamesekatz

Re: Dzogchen in South Africa

Post by siamesekatz »

Hi Guys,

Chamtrul Rinpoche will Be returning to SA this year so if you want the teachings then you should take the time to meet with him. He is really awesome and very kind. Here is his website http://www.chamtrul-rinpoche.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I think all his info is there, if you want more info about him you can pm me :-)

So take a look and if you like what you see make a point to see him.
username

Post by username »

Central website of Dzogchen Community for information and contact: http://dzogchen.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dzogchen masters I know say: 1)Buddhist religion essence is Dzogchen 2)Religions are positive by intent/fruit 3)Any method's OK unless: breaking Dzogchen vows, mixed as syncretic (Milanese Soup) 4)Don't join mandalas of opponents of Dalai Lama/Padmasambhava: False Deity inventors by encouraging victims 5)Don't debate Ati with others 6)Don't discuss Ati practices online 7) A master told his old disciple: no one's to discuss his teaching with some others on a former forum nor mention him. Publicity's OK, questions are asked from masters/set teachers in person/email/non-public forums~Best wishes
mindyourmind

Post by mindyourmind »

siamesekatz wrote:Hi Guys,

Chamtrul Rinpoche will Be returning to SA this year so if you want the teachings then you should take the time to meet with him. He is really awesome and very kind. Here is his website http://www.chamtrul-rinpoche.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I think all his info is there, if you want more info about him you can pm me :-)

Hi Katz

I have pm'ed you a few days ago :smile:
Dualism is the real root of our suffering and all of our conflicts.

Namkhai Norbu
Pero

Post by Pero »

But he doesn't seem to be teaching Dzogchen...
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
DharmaKitty

Post by DharmaKitty »

Thank you for this!
Yes it does seem like his teachings here in SA will not necessarily be Dzogchen teachings, but we are grateful to get teachers here, and we will take whatever teachings that they give us!

May the Dharma spread and grow!
The essence of a real practice is to bring our intellectual understanding to the level of our heart - so as to feel it - to live it!
siamesekatz

Post by siamesekatz »

mindyourmind wrote:
siamesekatz wrote:Hi Guys,

Hi Katz

I have pm'ed you a few days ago :smile:
Pm sent back :namaste:
siamesekatz

Post by siamesekatz »

HI there :namaste:
There is an updated programme for Chamtrul Rinpoche's visit in Events section for events in Africa. ( Rinpoche is a highly qualified Dzogchen master and most often teaches from the Longchen Nyingthik tradition but is the holder of many lineages.)
There is a Nature of Mind teaching by Rinpoche in Durban and you can request private interviews with Rinpoche if you make arrangments in advance with the organisers in each area.

AH AH AH!
Sarva Mangalam
:buddha1:

Return to “Dzogchen”