Simhamukha and Guru Dragpur

Reibeam
Location: On the Western continent In the mountains close to space

Simhamukha and Guru Dragpur

Post by Reibeam »

Hello everybody,

Today At the end of chNNr's retreat of the 25 spaces Rinpoche gave many lungs. I have particular interest in Simhamukha and Guru Dragpur as regular yidam practices. I think this question has been answered on here before, but i would like clarifacation, does the lung for the medium Tun give enough authorization to practice Simhamukha and Guru Dragpo separately from the Tun? I do not have the booklets for either so i am not sure if there is sadhana in them can can be used independently or am i only authorized to use the mantra and self visualization that is in the Tun until I can attend a more extensive retreat related to those particular deities?

Thank you all in advance.
Malcolm

Re: Simhamukha and Guru Dragpur

Post by Malcolm »

Reibeam wrote: does the lung for the medium Tun give enough authorization to practice Simhamukha and Guru Dragpo separately from the Tun?
Yes.
Reibeam

Post by Reibeam »

Thanks Malcolm!
Reibeam

Post by Reibeam »

Malcolm wrote:
Reibeam wrote: does the lung for the medium Tun give enough authorization to practice Simhamukha and Guru Dragpo separately from the Tun?
Yes.
Sorry to bother you about this again, Malcolm........

I recently got the Simhamukha booklet, There are a few other mantras in there for generating specific functions according to one's needs and the way of visualizing the mandala. I take it since I have only received the TUN transmission for the main mantra I can't use those until chNNr transmits the practice from the booklet or can I?
Pero

Post by Pero »

Reibeam wrote:
Malcolm wrote:
Yes.
Sorry to bother you about this again, Malcolm........

I recently got the Simhamukha booklet, There are a few other mantras in there for generating specific functions according to one's needs and the way of visualizing the mandala. I take it since I have only received the TUN transmission for the main mantra I can't use those until chNNr transmits the practice from the booklet or can I?
You should get the lung for those mantras.
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar

Return to “Dzogchen”