What else to do. Waiting for Rainbow Body.

Salomon

Re: What else to do. Waiting for Rainbow Body.

Post by Salomon »

No sense of self anywhere in the body even if I know that this is my body. What I mean also is that there is absolutely no fear about the body even if of course I care about it.
There is a particular practice to get rid of this suffering coming from sensations through Thogal even if there is pain, it is painless somehow. Kind of a transfer going on.

Also the body is quite pleasant without being overwhelmed by pleasure, it is gentle wakeful natural pleasure. And finally, I feel much more light, not heavy. (increasingly I would say)

edit: By sense of self, I am not really talking about the ego but to just feel like this is your body when you feel it has been lost. Quite difficult to describe. Basically no suffering coming from sensations or almost none.
Last edited by Open Intelligence on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
byamspa

Post by byamspa »

:popcorn:
Phenomenon, vast as space, dharmata is your base, arising and falling like ocean tide cycles, why do i cling to your illusion of unceasing changlessness?
byamspa

Post by byamspa »

Open Intelligence wrote:No sense of self anywhere in the body even if I know that this is my body. What I mean also is that there is absolutely no fear about the body even if of course I care about it.
There is a particular practice to get rid of this suffering coming from sensations through Thogal even if there is pain, it is painless somehow. Kind of a transfer going on.

Also the body is quite pleasant without being overwhelmed by pleasure, it is gentle wakeful natural pleasure. And finally, I feel much more light, not heavy. (increasingly I would say)

edit: By sense of self, I am not really talking about the ego but to just feel like this is your body when you feel it has been lost. Quite difficult to describe. Basically no suffering coming from sensations or almost none.
So say someone came up to you and like slapped you silly, just because they didn't like what you were wearing or some other trivial reason, would their hand make contact with your face or not? And would anyone be there to make a sad face at them?
Phenomenon, vast as space, dharmata is your base, arising and falling like ocean tide cycles, why do i cling to your illusion of unceasing changlessness?
futerko

Post by futerko »

Open Intelligence wrote:If you don't take me seriously, it is probable because of my humility...
You are seriously delusional. Whether this is due to your practice or some other reason I really can't say. I do know that Dzogchen masters have techniques to address the psychosis that can be brought on during dark retreats etc. Either way I suggest you seek help.
Salomon

Post by Salomon »

byamspa wrote:So say someone came up to you and like slapped you silly, just because they didn't like what you were wearing or some other trivial reason, would their hand make contact with your face or not? And would anyone be there to make a sad face at them?
This is a strange question, but I like the spirit here.
I think that I get what you mean and I have also some knowledge about not be seen by others through the resolution of the body.
People can still touch me and see me yes.
Salomon

Post by Salomon »

Also, I would like to add there are a lot of harm going on here. I don't know if you are aware of it but you are going straight against your own practice. This is really bad what's going on here and I am not happy whatsoever.
You are harming only yourself here, I am free from such behavior, fortunately.
byamspa

Post by byamspa »

Open Intelligence wrote:Also, I would like to add there are a lot of harm going on here. I don't know if you are aware of it but you are going straight against your own practice. This is really bad what's going on here and I am not happy whatsoever.
:popcorn: Hey pass the diet coke would you please? Thanks!

See, this claim is pretty funny and preposterous. Very good soap opera material i might add.

Why on earth would you have posted such a thing to begin with? I admit i don't get it, and am shaking my head in bemusement at what happens on the interwebs.

So tell me, can you fly or demonstrate any other siddhi?

And how does this benefit any sentient beings? Seriously, isn't *that* the point?
futerko

Post by futerko »

Open Intelligence wrote:Also, I would like to add there are a lot of harm going on here. I don't know if you are aware of it but you are going straight against your own practice. This is really bad what's going on here and I am not happy whatsoever.
Your perception of harm is no one else's, your not being happy is no one else's, and yet you tell us you are free from that and somehow beyond harm - this is pure dualism.
Pero

Post by Pero »

Anders wrote:
Inge wrote:I find it strange that on a buddhist board, one of the worst things you can do, is to claim that buddhist methods actually works.
Ha! Indeed.

That said, I don't think there is much posters here can do except direct the OP to someone they feel might be able to help. Whether he is confused about the depth of his realisation or in fact on the brink of rainbow body, it is stuff that can only really be addressed by someone who has been there and progressed from there.
Padmasambhava knows all about it.
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Salomon

Post by Salomon »

I will answer this for those who may benefit from it.
Being free from harm or unhappiness doesn't mean that we are not feeling them.
Well, I am increasingly not feeling these things the more times goes by. There is an unshakable stability that I call the Crown of Awareness. The moment I had this, I became free from All.

I wish you all the best and I am sad to see such behavior, my intention here is to get knowledge. That's all I want. I got what I wanted from someone, if I can have more, you are much welcome friends.
florin

Post by florin »

Dear Open Intelligence,

Your delusion is beyond limit.
Maybe some psychiatric help would be in order.

Smoking pot,high fever and other psychedelics can induce the belief that there is no body anymore.
And by the way .....the crown of your own awareness is missing a few jewels :techproblem:
lowlydog

Post by lowlydog »

byamspa wrote: :popcorn: Hey pass the diet coke would you please? Thanks!

See, this claim is pretty funny and preposterous. Very good soap opera material i might add.

Why on earth would you have posted such a thing to begin with? I admit i don't get it, and am shaking my head in bemusement at what happens on the interwebs.

And how does this benefit any sentient beings? Seriously, isn't *that* the point?
You should treat people as you would like to be treated byamspa, lets just hope that when you run into difficulties in your practice those surrounding you are full of love and compassion.
deepbluehum

Post by deepbluehum »

I'm so humble I'm a realized Buddha.
Salomon

Post by Salomon »

Now, I understand that conceptual understanding of the teaching of Dzogchen can limit you greatly.
Acting from such place is dellusion. Few know the experiential meaning of Dzogchen and what humility might be.
byamspa

Post by byamspa »

lowlydog wrote:
byamspa wrote: :popcorn: Hey pass the diet coke would you please? Thanks!

You should treat people as you would like to be treated byamspa, lets just hope that when you run into difficulties in your practice those surrounding you are full of love and compassion.
Um, if I just posted that I attained the jalu, i would expect nothing less.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Right, that's it then. Thread locked unless somebody can come up with a really good reason as to why it should be reopened. And just to be clear, let me tell you all that: "it's amusing to poke fun at Open Intelligence" will not count a a good reason.
:namaste:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

Return to “Dzogchen”