Wikileaks..Julian Asange.....

A place for discussion of current events. Buddhist news would be particularly appreciated.

Re: Wikileaks..Julian Asange.....

Postby Individual » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:19 am

He posits much, but no retort.
He did not reply with anything
that refuted the claim.
It is like a demon has taken their mind
and made them unable to refute anything
or think things through.
What has happened
that they have lost the ability
to think and express?

I just don't know where to begin.
Sheep to slaughter. It is so sad.
Look perhaps if you have the time.
Individual

Postby Heruka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 am

ronnewmexico wrote:So sorry Heruka....I know you have prior feelings about the Wiki site and Manning and Assange, but you cannot simply believe or expect to have believed this most current nonsense.

hi ron, looking through the redacted leaked cables i only see compartmentalized intel gathered at cheese and wine parties which is the main stay of most diplomatic circles of the "hi and what do you do"? crowd. There are some quite interesting cables related to business and government collusion, but nothing really of any surprise. i dont really see the fuss. quite the contary, i do like wikileaks, but im watching the game and not the media circus talking points.

good to see you back bro.

im still of the opinion assange is a spook.
Heruka

Postby Tilopa » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 am

Heruka wrote:im still of the opinion assange is a spook.

And I still think he's a hero.

BTW if what he has done is so wrong what about the editors of the newspapers who print the leaked material. Are they any less culpable? No one seems to be calling for their incarceration or assassination.
Last edited by Tilopa on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tilopa

Postby Heruka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 am

for the record, the warrant issued by interpol, the claims of a know hard leftist femminist, with admitted CIA connections to anti fidel castro operations within cuba, of alleged non consentual sex is very telling. CIA have definatley recruited assange through these types of handlers, i think assanges ego got the better of him, as they buttered his self image, and now are going to throw him under the bus, to bring in new cyber security laws and shut down free internet.
(sen Liberman of CT_)

check mate.
Last edited by Heruka on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Heruka

Postby Tilopa » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:44 am

Heruka wrote:for the record, the warrant issued by interpol, the claims of a know hard leftist femminist, with admitted CIA connections to anti fidel castro operations within cuba, of alleged non consentual sex is very telling. CIA have definatley recruited assange through these types of handlers, i think assanges ego got the better of him, as the buttered his self image, and now are going to through him under the bus, to bring in new cyber security laws and shut down free internet.

check mate.

Don't you have a vow not to take drugs? Or have you been watching too many Hollywood movies? :rolleye:
Tilopa

Postby Heruka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:45 am

Tilopa wrote:
Heruka wrote:im still of the opinion assange is a spook.

And I still think he's a hero.

BTW if what he has done is so wrong what about the editors of the newspapers who print the leaked material. Are they any less culpable? No one seems to be calling for their incarceration or assasination.

hi tilo.

im not saying hes not, he is the poster Patsy for a hidden unknown front. we know he was with hacker Chaos computer club run out of hamburg Germany in the 80's, but nothing of who funds wiki leaks.
Heruka

Postby Heruka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:46 am

Tilopa wrote:
Heruka wrote:for the record, the warrant issued by interpol, the claims of a know hard leftist femminist, with admitted CIA connections to anti fidel castro operations within cuba, of alleged non consentual sex is very telling. CIA have definatley recruited assange through these types of handlers, i think assanges ego got the better of him, as the buttered his self image, and now are going to through him under the bus, to bring in new cyber security laws and shut down free internet.

check mate.

Don't you have a vow not to take drugs? Or have you been watching too many Hollywood movies? :rolleye:

first they ignore you,

then they laugh at you,

then they attack you.

then you win

gandi
Heruka

Postby Heruka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:48 am

Tilopa wrote:

check mate.

I guess you have not done any research then?

thats normal i guess.
Heruka

Postby Tilopa » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:50 am

Heruka wrote:
Tilopa wrote:

check mate.

I guess you have not done any research then?

thats normal i guess.

Ganja can make you paranoid. Be careful. :rolling:
Tilopa

Postby Heruka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:53 am

Tilopa wrote:Don't you have a vow not to take drugs? Or have you been watching too many Hollywood movies? :rolleye:

i guess you also don't recognize, or know the history of Hollywood propaganda either?
Heruka

Postby Heruka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:55 am

Tilopa wrote:Ganja can make you paranoid. Be careful. :rolling:

can you name me the two lady complaintants that led to your hero handing himself in?
Heruka

Postby ronnewmexico » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:05 am

There is no need for such theatrics....the stab at the free internet has already begun; last week in fact and not in any manner related to this. It is being thrown in a subtle fashion not to draw attention and must be with the backing of the Obama adminstration, since the FCC membership leaders are subject to the direction and influence of the President. The start of the plan at least is to allow for carriers to allow differing speed rates. Once that is granted it is the begining of the end. Any third party low volume carrier like this site.....over it's baked and done. The charge for speed will be so excessive they will be relegated to low speed, or free public option speed....which means to post....think of dial up days or worse. Not officially stopped with be alternative media but slowed so much it eventually becomes irrelevent.That's the plan folks.

Blatent stoppage or censorship is not in the plans nor necessary...it just will become very inconvient to utilize any but the corporate funded sites. Some of the original alternate sites will survive such as Huntinton Post those that can generate significant revenue but most all like this eventually they disappear. It will take quite a while though. They will remain technically....they just due to speed will get no hits.

, So that is being done already and with no connection to this.

The percieved importance of the news the cables.....national media influence. Globally the leaks are top front page news, not always Assange but the leaks with various governments backtracking and doing damage control. Some I have already mention but more comes out daily. The official news that the US was buying votes at the climate change conference a bombshell to the current attendees of the conference now going on in Mexico. Al Jazeera being a bargaining chip....a bombshell to those in the mideast since it is the main conduit of unbiased information, and as sancrosant as Palestine itself.

It goes on and on in the West particularly the US little is shown and much misinformation. Mostly the coverage centers on misinformation on Assange...blatent lies such as on NBC with the lead anchor on the morning show stateing he was being hunted down in a manhunt...when he reported to the authorities in the UK immediately where he was and surrendered himself the moment a actual arrest warrent was issued by SY.

I tell you the more important issues may be on the horizon and this all may be aimed at that...Bank of America and BP...next months targets. Hard to say but it seems no real push back happened till that was released.

Regarding Assange's vetting...he was pretty much vetted on the iceland issues and the financial debacle there. His group as well, Iceland is like a second home and they did assist in the writings of certain legislations there on whistleblowers....so I am not personally worried about his vetting nor the organization....though all of Herukas points are valid and very important to check in this issue....I have though honestly it was quite some time ago...they pass my test for what that is worth.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
ronnewmexico

Postby Heruka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:18 am

ronnewmexico wrote: Regarding Assange's vetting...he was pretty much vetted on the iceland issues and the financial debacle there. His group as well, Iceland is like a second home and they did assist in the writings of certain legislations there on whistleblowers....so I am not personally worried about his vetting nor the organization....though all of Herukas points are valid and very important to check in this issue....I have though honestly it was quite some time ago...they pass my test for what that is worth.

thanks ron, yes iceland the last ray of hope!

again encourage others to research what ron and i are saying. we dont agree on certain things, but have mutual respect for truth.

:anjali:
Heruka

Postby Heruka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:31 am

Tilopa wrote:BTW if what he has done is so wrong what about the editors of the newspapers who print the leaked material. Are they any less culpable? No one seems to be calling for their incarceration or assassination.

the task group (wikileaks) presented the cables to the whitehouse weeks before release, the outlets (media) were, and known approved gov intel bedfellows, since the beginning, journalism and intel have been working together, again something you can research yourself, look for the symbols of owls and secret societies etc. the material leaked has already been looked over by the whitehouse and with redactions and ommisions made to material, been made public. you are seeing watered down, sanitized material.
Heruka

Postby ronnewmexico » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:38 am

The media has little informed.... but Iceland as you know, went totally bankrupt due to the financial crisis. It being swept under the rug basically as it is so small; but significant changes, charges upon bankers banks and politicians occured.

The corporate media wants little to focus for those reasons stated, Iceland and its story. The idea politicians and corporate officers can be brought to court like common rabble being quite replusive to them.

Wikileaks and Assange cut their teeth on that basically. Becoming incorporated in the reformed establishment. Which is one reason I trust them to be what they say they are.
It was as close as it gets to real revolution in Iceland. It went all the way in a way, just not violent and with some but not all changed. I expected Ireland may go that way but for now at least it is hanging together. Spain....that default will bring down the world... great recession two....on the way, just give it time.

Wikileaks offered the Pentagon the ability to redact the materials twice one on the Iraq issues and once before the Afghan issues. They refused assumedly as that would imply legitimicy. So they offered both times to the newpapers the ability to redact the materials. The newpapers took them up on it, which is why they are being released in dribs and drabs as opposed to all at once....it is being redacted. But really it is to protect those in harm not for real content.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
ronnewmexico

Postby Heruka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:53 am

Heruka

Postby ronnewmexico » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:13 am

Excelllent reporting.
That would never fly in the US. Though it is the most viewed item on most all websites, to include the financials it is just a blip or blab and out. The blip and blab being massaged.
Media control is quite complete here with a very few exceptions.

The tool used seem to be pretty typical agent associate material, at least of what we know of one of them.
Mentally unstable, able thusly to be utilized, questionable backround with possible prior interactions with Johnny Law and thus vulnerable to direction....I'd guess it points to a actual operation in Assanges direction by the spooks. A thing to use if things in their eyes went wrong, which it has and they have.

The public tools always seem to have defects such as this one or two seem to have it seems.
Makes them manageable if the operation is unsucessful and thusly they have to burn bridges and cover tracks....the tool is unstable and thusly what they may say or claim is easily discounted as mere imagination or fanicful thinking of a unbalanced person.....YOu say you work for the CIA....sure you do dear, sure you do....that sort of thing. If it goes right, no matter if the tool is unstable.

So I'd be it to be a operation...want to bet he was firstly threatened....I'd take that bet.
ronnewmexico

Postby Heruka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:14 am

ronnewmexico wrote:I tell you the more important issues may be on the horizon and this all may be aimed at that...Bank of America and BP...next months targets. Hard to say but it seems no real push back happened till that was released.

ron, you highlight a very important point that's over looked,, that of financial castration of wikileaks, here we really expose the collusion of big mega offshore banks running your government, and with collated and united front, seeking to freeze funding of a suspected george soros ( think anti secretary of state, a hillary clinton presidential run ) funded wikileaks.
Heruka

Postby ronnewmexico » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 am

George Soros funding Wikileaks...can't happen here's why.

Parts of the released material refers to financial matters. The GDP of China being massaged is already one of the discloseurs. If Geoge Soros was involved in funding in any manner it is currency and market manipulation. Chargeable offenses. Soros is smarter than that. And more experienced than that. He is after all a Jewish person who survived a nazi occupation. He knows potentialities.
ronnewmexico

Postby Tilopa » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:20 am

Heruka wrote:
Tilopa wrote:Don't you have a vow not to take drugs? Or have you been watching too many Hollywood movies? :rolleye:

i guess you also don't recognize, or know the history of Hollywood propaganda either?

Relax I'm just teasing... :smile:
Tilopa

PreviousNext

Return to News & Current Events