Prayer request for health and calm

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Monlam Tharchin

Prayer request for health and calm

Postby Monlam Tharchin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:58 pm

A dear friend of mine is getting an MRI today at 12:45p Pacific time. He is very distressed as there are signs already pointing to a degenerative neurological disorder. His name is Rich, he has a teenage son and a daughter, and has been wrangling other problems, financial and emotional, for a while as well. This is sort of like the cherry on top, as these things sometimes go! :thinking:

I'll be doing my best newbie Chenrezig visualization for him at that time.

Thank you, and peace. :heart:
Amitabha, Amitabha, Amitabha!
The moment when myriad thoughts are flying around in confusion is precisely the time to do the work. The more you gather your mind in, the more it scatters. The more it scatters, the more you gather it in. After a long time the work becomes pure and ripe, and false thoughts naturally do not arise. -- The Pure Land Teachings of Master Chu-Hung

Qian Zheng Yi

Re: Prayer request for health and calm

Postby Qian Zheng Yi » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Praying for your friend, Rich.

simhamuka

Re: Prayer request for health and calm

Postby simhamuka » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 am

duckfiasco wrote:A dear friend of mine is getting an MRI today at 12:45p Pacific time. He is very distressed as there are signs already pointing to a degenerative neurological disorder. His name is Rich, he has a teenage son and a daughter, and has been wrangling other problems, financial and emotional, for a while as well. This is sort of like the cherry on top, as these things sometimes go! :thinking:

I'll be doing my best newbie Chenrezig visualization for him at that time.

Thank you, and peace. :heart:

How did it go? :(
Sengdongma has an easy job, because there are no enemies.

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”