Meth Addiction cure

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Nicholas Weeks

Meth Addiction cure

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

Yes I know, "cure" may be the wrong word. But I am trying to think positive. A close relative has been clean for years, but now Demon Meth has her in his grips.

I am trying via pujas & prayers to help, not alone, but with others. So join in please to pray for Sara in Oregon USA.

But I would also like to know of any program, govt. or private, in Oregon, that has a good success rate in getting people off Meth and keeping them off.
May all seek, find & follow the Path of Buddhas.
Enochian

Re: Meth Addiction cure

Post by Enochian »

have you consulted an M.D.?
There is an ever-present freedom from grasping the mind.

Mind being defined as the thing always on the Three Times.
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

Enochian wrote:have you consulted an M.D.?
Thanks, never thought of that, but why not. I do not live in OR, but he may have some helpful ideas.
Last edited by Nicholas Weeks on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ball-of-string

Post by ball-of-string »

Where in Oregon? Consider Portland Alternative Healing Center. They are mostly govt contracts, so mostly low-income. But acupuncture is the center piece of the treatment program, with good outcomes. I also like Astoria Point, in Astoria, they are a residential program. Awakenings by the Sea, in Seaside, is rumored to be a good residential program. I'll ask around for some others.
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

ball-of-string wrote:Where in Oregon? Consider Portland Alternative Healing Center. They are mostly govt contracts, so mostly low-income. But acupuncture is the center piece of the treatment program, with good outcomes. I also like Astoria Point, in Astoria, they are a residential program. Awakenings by the Sea, in Seaside, is rumored to be a good residential program. I'll ask around for some others.
Farther south, in Medford.
ball-of-string

Post by ball-of-string »

Serenity Lane in Eugene used to be really good, but I have not worked with them in many years so I can't speak for their quality now. Certainly they are worth checking out. There are some facilities in Roseburg and Ashland that are mostly military contracts, but I think they work with civilians, too. I'll ask around...
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

Help for her is being lined up now.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”