Naropa, Marpa, Milarepa Contradiction that Bothers Me

Moderator: Tibetan Buddhism moderators

Re: Naropa, Marpa, Milarepa Contradiction that Bothers Me

Postby adinatha » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:08 am

gregkavarnos wrote:
tamdrin wrote:while for most of us it is hard/impossible to rest in direct perception thus many methods are needed.. though I would imagine that many people would be happy to be given karmamudra as one of the (lower level practices) and a suitable consort at that too...
Kagyu Classified ad: Single, supremely wise dakini seeks lower level mahamudra practitioner for karma mudra practice. Some degree of realisation desirable. Experience in "one taste" absolutely necessary.
hag.jpg

Oh ya. I'd so sign up.
CAW!
adinatha

Re: Naropa, Marpa, Milarepa Contradiction that Bothers Me

Postby Gyalpo » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:54 am

gregkavarnos wrote:
tamdrin wrote:while for most of us it is hard/impossible to rest in direct perception thus many methods are needed.. though I would imagine that many people would be happy to be given karmamudra as one of the (lower level practices) and a suitable consort at that too...
Kagyu Classified ad: Single, supremely wise dakini seeks lower level mahamudra practitioner for karma mudra practice. Some degree of realisation desirable. Experience in "one taste" absolutely necessary.
hag.jpg

haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: great!!!!!!
Gyalpo

Previous

Return to Tibetan Buddhism