The Verses of the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones

The Verses of the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones

Postby Luke » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 pm

My lama added some additional prayers before the usual Longchen Nyingthik Ngondro in the small book he gave me. The first one is "The Verses of the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones." I found the same translation of the prayer online here: ... d=91&lang=

Here is a quote from that page which describes the benefits of reciting this prayer:
The sublime Conqueror said that if one recites this prayer when one gets up, one will achieve all one's aims that day; if one recites it before going to sleep, one will have good dreams; if one recites it as one enters into battle, one will be victorious in every respect; if one recites it when one begins a project, one's plans will succeed; if one recites it daily one's lifespan, success, fame and wealth will increase, one will accomplish one's aims exactly as one has planned and find perfect happiness; all negative actions and obscurations will be purified and all one's desires for the highest temporal and ultimate happiness will be fulfilled. This is a great garland of jewels which rose out of the oceanic mind of Jampel Gyepai Dorje (Mipham Rinpoche) at a perfect time, the third day of the fifth month, a Sunday, in the Fire Monkey year, at an auspicious moment when the constellation of The Victor was dominant. MANGALAM!

Here is more information about the prayer: ... e-Ones.pdf

I wanted to share this prayer with those of you who don't already know about it, so that it may help you to achieve your goals and to attain true happiness.

Re: The Verses of the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones

Postby Dhondrub » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Here is another teaching on this supplication by Khenpo Karthar ... aching.pdf

Return to Tibetan Buddhism