Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
I'll be getting a transmitter and wireless headphones so I can listen to music or Dharma while pottering around the house or doing chores. (I don't have an ipod).
What audio resources are there available online?
1. English chanting of Golden Light Sutra, not the oral transmission in Tibetan (which is the only one I found)
2. Milarepa's doha sang or chanted in English or Chinese
3. 37 Practices of a Bodhisattva sang or chanted in English or Chinese
3. Audio recording of Dharma talks by Rinpoches
Lastly, can any text online be set to speaking? Is there a freeware for this?
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 am
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm
- Location: Germany
Return to Tibetan Buddhism
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: heart, Markus, mdavis, smcj, spiritualtrainwreck, Taco_Rice, Yeti and 36 guests