Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche

Moderator: Tibetan Buddhism moderators

Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche

Postby Pema » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi, I am a Dharma practionner, in the Ningma tradition, for about ten years. For an important reason concerning my practice, I need to contact Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche. Is there a web or postal adress where I could contact him? Thanks for your help.
Pema

Re: Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche

Postby Sherab Dorje » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Pema wrote:Hi, I am a Dharma practionner, in the Ningma tradition, for about ten years. For an important reason concerning my practice, I need to contact Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche. Is there a web or postal adress where I could contact him? Thanks for your help.
He apparently has a Facebook page (it's amazing what a 1 second google search turns up).
"When one is not in accord with the true view
Meditation and conduct become delusion,
One will not attain the real result
One will be like a blind man who has no eyes."
Naropa - Summary of the View from The Eight Doha Treasures
Sherab Dorje
Global Moderator

Postby Pema » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Thanks for the answer. I searched but I didn't find any Facebook page for Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche...
Pema

Postby philji » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:47 pm

Since Rinpoche lives in Bir, India maybe contact the Deer Park Institute and someone could get a message to him...it's only about 1 mile away..... :shrug: Deer park have a website and I think phone number.
philji

Postby Pema » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:34 am

Philji, thank you very much for your suggestion. I sent a mail to Deer Park institute. They answered and gave me an adress (but they told me that the postal delivery is slow and unreliable...).Anyway, I will try to write there. If someone has another suggestion (in case this one doesn't work), please, you are welcome.
Pema

Postby philji » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:45 am

Pema wrote:Philji, thank you very much for your suggestion. I sent a mail to Deer Park institute. They answered and gave me an adress (but they told me that the postal delivery is slow and unreliable...).Anyway, I will try to write there. If someone has another suggestion (in case this one doesn't work), please, you are welcome.

Yes another suggestion...go to Bir!!!!!!! Lol! Or ask around to see if anyone else is going.
philji

Postby Rroman » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:30 am

Check your PM
Rroman

Return to Tibetan Buddhism