Dorje Chang Buddha III

General forum on the teachings of all schools of Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism. Topics specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
sober-one

Re: Dorje Chang Buddha III

Post by sober-one »

STAY AWAY ! STAY AWAY ! STAY AWAY ! from this group(s) trust me i have done plenty of hands on research for those who are wondering about this clown .They use fear installation tactics to gain mind control over their followers. Using terms like "black karma" and "demonic views" and such.I became involved with this group for 1 year, and when i had questioned the lineage's authenticity and whether it was from an "unbroken traceable lineage", which they are definitely NOT, i received an email (s) from Zhaxi Zhuoma Rinpoche , along with Glenn Gauvry, who is head of the ecological research and development group, for horse shoe crabs in the state of Delaware ( a huge scam for pilfering money for profit via the unwittingly horse shoe crabs ) ( some one needs to stop this guy really and expose him and them for the true frauds they are) Glenn Gauvry ,is paying his house rent along with other utility bills by bilking the public and yanking at their heart strings. I believe he has made an empire from this. This group has also made people rinpoches, in a matter of a year or two after joining the group.It was obvious to me , that it was purely of political agenda, with in the organization itself. Then,what is really bothersome to me, is that no where in the entire history in Buddhism has any one written their own Buddhist rules EXCEPT DCBIII , he has written the 128 evil and erroneous views, in which if any followers of his group violate via speech, thought or action, it will be almost guaranteed that , a nasty email will ensue citing that you have violated the rules and one must repent, or be the recipient of black karma . In Short, they are scammers from way back when and they have now perfected the art of scamming people and are now coming out and touting great claims such as the peace prize he picked up his award for in the white house in D.C....ZZ had sent me the video asking me if i was sure that i wanted to leave and even DCBII can pay money for such docs.and has a few people in Govt. in his back pocket. need i say any more?
Dechen Norbu

Re: Dorje Chang Buddha III

Post by Dechen Norbu »

We all agree that is a dodgy group. Better to stay clear from such organizations until proven otherwise.
So let's give it a rest now and put an end to this topic. :smile:

Return to “Mahāyāna Buddhism”