Hypnotist in mirror hypnosis.

Anything goes (almost).

Hypnotist in mirror hypnosis.

Postby muni » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:34 am

A German hypnotists who is very appreciated tried a new hypnosis technic in front of his mirror. Ah!

The poor man was found by his wife after five hours. He was staring into the mirror and didn't answer on questions by his wife. To help him out of this unfortunate situation, she called his mentor. With slowly instructions he could bring him back.
The hypnotist was very surprised and said: "I had no idea this ever could happen."

Oh well! Careful!!!
muni

Re: Hypnotist in mirror hypnosis.

Postby Ngawang Drolma » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Was he trying a divination??
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Re: Hypnotist in mirror hypnosis.

Postby ronnewmexico » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Well some people cannot be hypnotized.

If I was ever hypnotized I would personally be very disappointed in my spiritual practice, though my practice is little and I have no accomplishment. Life itself seems to hynotize us, working against this self hypnosis is ongoing it seems and a part of some peoples spiritual practices.

So this will probably never happen but if I did meet a hypnotist daring to hypnotize anyone....I would gladly take that challenge, and see if they may.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
ronnewmexico

Return to Lounge