Re: What is happening in samsara?

Anything goes (almost).

Postby Lhug-Pa » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:23 pm

I've looked into Common Law/the Law of the Land versus Maritime/Sea statutes/legalities, the latter of which are legal yet unlawful (see the BAR, etc.)

Or the de facto government (see the Constitution of the United States) versus the de jure government (see the Constitution for the United States of America), etc.

From what I understand, it is actually possible to claim ones rights as a Sovereign National under Common Law or the Law of the Land, and be no longer subject to the de facto government's endless and worthless statutes. However to even think about it, you pretty much have to be just as knowledgable if not more knowledgable than the average lawyer or attorney regarding legality versus lawfulness (then again, most 'lawyers'/attorney's might not even be aware that there apparently is a difference between law and legality, and that what they mostly study is usually more related to the latter than it is to the former).

The Moors seem to know a lot about all of this. In fact I believe there are YouTube videos and such of individuals, Moors and non-Moors alike, who have won cases—without "representation"—through their knowledge of Law.

Of course for someone who's still bound to samsara, this relative freedom under Common Law would still be within samsara. And who knows how long it would take to study it all enough, or if it's even worth the time at this point.
Last edited by Lhug-Pa on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lhug-Pa

What is happening in Samsara?

Postby Tara » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:40 pm

I have locked the topic started by pie'n'neal in the Suggestion Box viewtopic.php?f=13&p=96999#p96901 and started this one in the Lounge forum so the discussion/s can continue. (The original post from that thread along with one other has been copied into this thread.)

Regards.
It's not a competition. It's a choice.
Tara
Tara
Site Admin

Re: What is happening in Samsara?

Postby Tara » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:41 pm

The original post from here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8091&view=unread#unread

pie'n'neal wrote:Is there any chance of having a...What's going on in Samsara section?

The discussion could look into, what is really happening in the baking system, education, the food industry, medicine, the law etc.
Did you know there are two of you? One is a common man, the other is a corporation.
One is governed by the law of the land, the other by the law of the sea... but they do not tell you that when you go to court or are arrested.

We should look at the new SMART GRID which will be imposed on people. It will monitor what you do, and it gives off a strange frequency
which makes people ill....the same with all new gadgets!

The masses 'are' being controlled, everything is being done to distract consciousness.
Aldus Huxley's Brave new world was not a novel, it was a blue print! Control by drugs and media.

There is much to discuss.

Tony
It's not a competition. It's a choice.
Tara
Tara
Site Admin

Postby shel » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Hey the electric company just installed a new 'smarter' meter just last week. Is that smart grid tech? and should I start wearing an aluminum foil hat? :alien:
shel

Postby Lhug-Pa » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Typical response. :roll: Do you have anything to add here besides logical fallacies? :smile:

If you actually looked into the mentioned workings of law instead of apparently assuming that anyone who thinks outside the party-line box regarding these things is a spaced-out David Icke fan, you might actually find some of this to be interesting.

Whether any of this is actually worthwhile or not is like I said perhaps another story.

By the way, implantable microchips do in fact exist (conventionally, not inherently of course), they're not a conspiracy theory; and in looking at the doings of the police-state terrorist/corporatist government(s), it would be naive to think that they don't plan on actually putting them to use, that is if they haven't already.

Anyway, the entire m.o. of the de facto corporation-government is that they con us into handing over our Common Law liberties. But apparently if you know your rights you can get away with keeping them. The thing is that since most people don't really know their Law of the Land rights, when asked to give them up they say "sure, no problem", not knowing that they don't have to do much of what any robed, uniformed, or suit & tie wearing thug says they have to do. We don't necessarily have to be synthetic drug, pesticide laden food, fluoridated water, consuming tax-paying (i.e. war-supporting) driver's-license numbers or social-security numbers.

Well since Siddhi's are said to be a sign of attainment, probably better to put them to use; because in that way one could claim their rights whether they know them or not. Or as one Lama said, 100 times they might put you in jail, and 100 times you will get right out. ;)

:anjali:
Last edited by Lhug-Pa on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lhug-Pa

Postby deepbluehum » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:59 pm

You are on the path of the kook. Don't go there. It's a maze into confusion. The people who spew this nonsense learned a few words of legalese and carried on preaching to a choir of miscreants.
deepbluehum

Postby Lhug-Pa » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:26 pm

deepbluehum wrote:You are on the path of the kook.

Maybe, but not necessarily for the reasons you seem to be implying here.

Don't go there. It's a maze into confusion.

Perhaps, depends on how you go about it.

The people who spew this nonsense learned a few words of legalese and carried on preaching to a choir of miscreants.

Well even if I were to pursue learning more about this topic, I would avoid the pitfall of acting like an idiot preaching to a choir of miscreants (I know exactly what you're referring to here). Meaning that I would actually make sure that I know what I'm talking about before trying to hit a cop or a judge with knowing my rights. As with most things in life, the majority rarely represents the topic in question. In other words, even though many who try to reclaim their Common Law rights are miscreants who don't know what they're talking about, doesn't mean that others haven't had success in reclaiming their rights. Legalese is exactly what 'judges' and 'lawyers' spit at people, knowing that since people don't know legalese, people will willingly give up their rights.

Anyway, I know that Chögyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche teaches that we ought to integrate, instead of making a scene all the time, so where to draw the line between groupthink and integrating...?

After all, who really wants to exist as "synthetic drug, pesticide laden food, fluoridated water-consuming tax-paying (i.e. war-supporting) driver's-license numbers/social-security numbers" (i.e. groupthinkers in most cases) anyway?
Last edited by Lhug-Pa on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lhug-Pa

Postby deepbluehum » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:37 pm

I sympathize with the sentiment. Like castration by the system. But this notion of names, common law, civil law, admiralty and all that is a load of bs. Law is a social concoction. The notion of God given rights doesn't hold water, bc apparently man can revoke them. If you don't like it, revolt. Some idea that you are going to work loopholes in the word conjugations is not going to work. Try and use that tripe in front of a judge and you'll get laughed out of court or tossed in the clink.
deepbluehum

Postby deepbluehum » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Lhug-Pa wrote:apparently there have been people who were dismissed from court cases because they knew their stuff regarding Common Law, etc.

Of course there were. Common law is the basis of all the laws of all the British commonwealth countries including USA. Common law means the case opinions written by judges. 100 years ago all the commonwealth countries started codifying the common law into statutes. Some old rules remain just in the case law. This includes civil law and criminal law. So if you know the law better than the guy suing you, then your case could get dismissed. I would hope someone would do their homework before going to court. What these youtube kooks are saying is stuff like if your name comes on a subpoena and its written in lower or upper case you can enforce some kind of gotcha on the judge, because you're not a corporation or some bs like that. You follow that crap and you're screwed. Seriously if you want to understand this material talk to a lawyer not kooky yogis. What you should is do your own homework. That's what I did. I listened to the claims of that group. I investigated it myself. What they said don't hold water. That's what I mean by groupthink. Don't just believe it. Doubt it. If it proves to be wrong, drop it.
deepbluehum

Postby Lhug-Pa » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:23 pm

At the very least, I think you would admit that when it comes to the U.S. corporation versus a 'citizen', the corporation has as one of its main priorities money, and it's own interests; and also that they're going to try to trick people into giving up their Law of the Land rights by spitting legalese at them; and also that anytime they appoint someone an attorney or lawyer, the attorney/lawyer is going to have the corporation's interests in mind, not yours. Not to mention the many other conflicts of interest that are inherent to the contemporary U.S. corporation court system. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

So even though it most likely isn't some shapeshifting reptilian conspiracy, the fact remains that the U.S. corporation intentionally tricks people with legalese, and also that the history of this country and it's various government branches is more or less steeped in occultism and occult symbolism, whether this fact is overall a good or a bad thing.

Congressman Ron Paul knows his stuff, and he has said that a de facto government has replaced the de jure Republic, for example how the private Federal Reserve has taken over the duties that should be getting performed by the Treasury. That's just one example, and it goes deeper than that. And like I said the Moors also know many things that the average person doesn't regarding this stuff.

deepbluehum wrote:What you should is do your own homework. That's what I did. I listened to the claims of that group. I investigated it myself. What they said don't hold water. That's what I mean by groupthink. Don't just believe it. Doubt it. If it proves to be wrong, drop it.

I get your drift, and this debate could go on forever...; I guess it's just that whenever the tinfoil-hat-wearing-kook straw-man automatically comes up in these kinds of discussions, I sometimes feel the need to try to offer a more balanced perspective.
Last edited by Lhug-Pa on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lhug-Pa

Postby shel » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Lhug-Pa wrote:Typical response. :roll: Do you have anything to add here besides logical fallacies? :smile:

If you actually looked into the mentioned workings of law instead of apparently assuming that anyone who thinks outside the party-line box regarding these things is a spaced-out David Icke fan, you might actually find some of this to be interesting.

Whether any of this is actually worthwhile or not is like I said perhaps another story.

By the way, implantable microchips do in fact exist (conventionally, not inherently of course), they're not a conspiracy theory; and in looking at the doings of the police-state terrorist/corporatist government(s), it would be naive to think that they don't plan on actually putting them to use, that is if they haven't already.

Anyway, the entire m.o. of the de facto corporation-government is that they con us into handing over our Common Law liberties. But apparently if you know your rights you can get away with keeping them. The thing is that since most people don't really know their Law of the Land rights, when asked to give them up they say "sure, no problem", not knowing that they don't have to do much of what any robed, uniformed, or suit & tie wearing thug says they have to do. We don't necessarily have to be synthetic drug, pesticide laden food, fluoridated water, consuming tax-paying (i.e. war-supporting) driver's-license numbers or social-security numbers.

Well since Siddhi's are said to be a sign of attainment, probably better to put them to use; because in that way one could claim their rights whether they know them or not. Or as one Lama said, 100 times they might put you in jail, and 100 times you will get right out. ;)

Are there sub dermal microchips that suppress our sense of humor? I might buy that. :smile:
shel

Postby Lhug-Pa » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:41 pm

shel wrote:Are there sub dermal microchips that suppress our sence of humor?

Apparently there are. :spy: Nah but when people say things like tinfoil hats, etc. they're oftentimes serious; but my bad, and apologies for my making assumptions.

I was going to say something about the apparent overall tone of this forum at times, but like Chögyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche says, whenever there is a perceived problem between ourselves and one or more other people, we can never assume that we're somehow not part of the problem ourselves (also someone mentioned in a recent post how words are only a small fraction of human communication, so it's difficult to get the full sense on a internet forum).

Lhug-Pa

Postby deepbluehum » Tue May 01, 2012 1:25 am

I don't think you've nailed the issue. It's not that corporations are tricking people with fancy talk. It's that they've bought access and had the laws changed in their favor. Like I said, if you don't like it, revolt, protest, lobby or something. But I promise you the fix for this is not decoding jargon. The problem isn't legalese. Any profession has it's own jargon. Dharma has dharma-ese too. The question is what is being said, and why? Does it make sense? You need a rational critical approach to all things samsaric so you can sort out the real bs from the kooky nonsense bs. In other words, if you want to know how you are being screwed, you better wise up. Because if you come at the issue the way you are, you won't even see it. Your dipping, while they're diving. You dig?

But here's something extra just from me to you friend. What is samsara? Where is it? It is only your view. As soon as you try to grasp it, it's gone. It's an illusion. If you try to run down all the problems in samsara you will never stop. Samsara is the endless realm of problems. But wait, there's more. Samsara is primordially pure, capable of being instantly liberated. If you think the corruption is deep in the human realm, you should see the realm of Asuras. They are much more genius, devious, cruel and powerful. Even sitting down to hear about all the problems would take forever.

Then, mentally probing all the problems becomes like korde rushen. You go on and on until you exhaust yourself and you realize all that effort was all conditioned by your attitude and attachment. Drop that. Rest in the nature of mind.
deepbluehum

Postby deepbluehum » Fri May 04, 2012 7:24 pm

It seems as if many Westerners come into learning about dharma while pondering conspiracy theories. There is nothing wrong with this. Dharma's main point is that the world is not what it makes itself out to be. Looking at how that manifests in the conventional world is interesting. Just try to round all that out with dharma's other main point, nonsense as a given, the way to cut through all this nonsense is to rest in the nature of mind, we fix the world from within our hearts. All of us have this bindu in our hearts, like a little drop of mercury sitting on a web that connects to all other beings. And that drop reflects every drop of every other sentient being. By untying your corner of the web and removing your drop, countless other beings are liberated and relieved. It is something like a physical law. Just think, we are all insiders in this conspiracy. It is a conspiracy of ignorance.
deepbluehum

Return to Lounge