Anything goes (almost).
- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 am
"Pimp Your Mind"
Something about that disturbs me.
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:50 am
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Posts: 1565
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 pm
Maybe it's not so bad. It's all about connection. When people have it embedded enough in their minds that people are still talking about this guy after 2500 years now so he must have said some profound stuff, they are more apt to actually go read some authentic scriptures.
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 am
- Location: Globe
Return to Lounge
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests